2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
maggett
Team: Architech

Re: 2017 Japan SX Open Presented by MV Films

Post by maggett »

WellsMX524 wrote:I'm so sick of being silent and just letting you run your mouth. Kyle, you need to grow the fuck up. Putting me on blast on Facebook because I'm basically broke right now and have bills to pay, because I'm an adult who lives on his own. Shit happens, that's life. Unfortunately, my life is a little fucked up right now, and you don't know the half of it. Someone in your position need not call anyone out, because that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Yes, I owe Seth $200 for graphics that never were completed. That's not "multiple people" That's one person. That mistake I will 100% own. He hasn't been paid back yet, yes I realize this, I feel like a huge piece of shit, because that's not the type of person that I am. I simply do not have $200 to spare right now, nor do I feel like you deserve your graphics, seeing as how you were given $80 in cash/headset. How is that fair? I've waited since early 2016 for a compound, showed you the scale, jump style, yet you still throw a bunch of premade tracks that weren't even close. I understand that you were busy with rF, but you consistently blew me off, left messages read and no reply. It was a bit obnoxious.

I blocked you on Facebook, and pretty much every social media outlet because all you do is harass me via message and even text. As I've said before, you don't know what I'm going through right now, nor how rough things are for me right now financially. Yes, I am borrowing money to pay my bills from my parents, yes I am three years from 30, congratulations. I hope that you don't make mistakes like I do. I hope that your life never gets this bad.

All I can say is that I'm sorry for all of this. I am sorry for the image that I have projected, I am not this kind of person. I've made lots of mistakes in my life, and this is one of the ones I can sit back and say "yeah, I fucked up really bad there". I got swamped with work, bills, and then a lack of clientele from simply running out of dogs to show because they were all champions. I don't have anymore client dogs until December, and I've been basically sitting at home for the past three months.I went from making around $5,000 without bonuses to having to borrow money from my parents to survive. Again, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.

This is the only reply you're going to get out of me. Please stop harassing me every which way you can, next time you hear from me, it'll probably be something from Paypal when I have spare funds available (which will probably be mid December).
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

WellsMX524 wrote:seeing as how you were given $80 in cash/headset. How is that fair? I've waited since early 2016 for a compound, showed you the scale, jump style, yet you still throw a bunch of premade tracks that weren't even close. I understand that you were busy with rF, but you consistently blew me off, left messages read and no reply. It was a bit obnoxious
This is the part that tickles me most. Yes you showed me, and I started 2 different tracks from scratch!! Do you not remember??? You said eh, they could be like this and that .. like really dude quit changing your mind every 10 seconds .. and you’ve been waiting since early 2016? But my Paypal shows you only sent $20 on September 20th ‘16 , yes that’s over a year but I’ve done explained my side of the story. I never left you on read as I always responded and kept you up to date with what was going on with my life outside of sim. If I planned to fuck you over I wouldn’t have ever talked to you again but that’s not who I am!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

maggett wrote:Image
Dude, you're just a dick because they left the F out of the beginning of your last name.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Dude, you're just a dick because they left the F out of the beginning of your last name.
His middle name is Frank.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
maggett

Post by maggett »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
maggett wrote:Image
Dude, you're just a dick because they left the F out of the beginning of your last name.

sick spelling
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

yet annother example of this terrible community
TeamHavocRacing

I know, right? I mean you can't even spell!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I know, right? I mean you can't even spell!
Are your teeth real?
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I know, right? I mean you can't even spell!
anyone when havoc calls them out

Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
TeamHavocRacing

Naw. More like....