Question for all you FRAPS users out there

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dawsonsleeper

Question for all you FRAPS users out there

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I was recording a game of pubg w fraps and the audio recorded but the video was all black. there was some really funny moments in there and I was wondering if there was anyway to recover the footage.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Question for all you FRAPS users out there

Post by aeffertz »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I was recording a game of pubg w fraps and the audio recorded but the video was all black. there was some really funny moments in there and I was wondering if there was anyway to recover the footage.
Are you trying to view the footage in Premiere or just watch it back in a media player? When I used FRAPS, it would record and I could watch the video back but whenever I tried to import it into Adobe Premiere, it would be black and only have audio. Never found a work around so I just stop using FRAPS all together since it is severely outdated and shitty.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

aeffertz wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:I was recording a game of pubg w fraps and the audio recorded but the video was all black. there was some really funny moments in there and I was wondering if there was anyway to recover the footage.
Are you trying to view the footage in Premiere or just watch it back in a media player? When I used FRAPS, it would record and I could watch the video back but whenever I tried to import it into Adobe Premiere, it would be black and only have audio. Never found a work around so I just stop using FRAPS all together since it is severely outdated and shitty.
that was just the mediaplayer. never tried importing into Pr. I have also just stopped, using shadowplay now. great quality and its free.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I can’t play back fraps footage in the media player, I can only view it in premiere. I only use fraps for my edits purely because fraps doesn’t sacrifice any quality, whilst shadowplay does in some instances. But when I’m recording just on-board footage or a rocket league vid, I use shadowplay because it’s easier and doesn’t lag.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

AHeckman2 wrote:I can’t play back fraps footage in the media player, I can only view it in premiere. I only use fraps for my edits purely because fraps doesn’t sacrifice any quality, whilst shadowplay does in some instances. But when I’m recording just on-board footage or a rocket league vid, I use shadowplay because it’s easier and doesn’t lag.
thanks heckman, I was soo butthurt because there was some funny ass footage, ill try it in premier.