Watch out for these guys

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Watch out for these guys

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Actually i told josh that I had his way way prior to this ever happening - though I assured him at the time it would go no further than myself and kept to my word.. I actually tried to make the second purchase way back but only managed to pester him enough for the sale recently...

Masan, if we were the type to share files and other such items this wouldn't have been kept as quiet as it has...
I will happily think about paying for Andy's bike over again if it means this ordeal can be forgotten about and I can finally get that discguard put on.

(Sorry Mason there's only so many jordon's a jordan can take)
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

m121c wrote:The way I see it Jordon: You stole Josh's -> Got caught -> Felt bad once exposed -> Tried to make it right by doing the right thing and paying for it -> Restored your integrity. Props to you for owning up and making it right. Obviously you are lying and your response to it is clearly indirectly owning that. You wouldn't say you were going to make it right unless Andy is right and you are lying, am I wrong? Just admit you got impatient and stole Andy's KTM, and if you didn't then Brad and Nathan did and you got the files by proxy. I find it no coincidence that at the time you were asking me for my 3D files (and I kindly denied), Nathan asks me for me to upload it to sketchfab. Am I wrong to think that because I wouldnt give out the 3D files, you as a group wanted to rip it?

You really think I and Andy both can't put those pieces together? I am supposed to believe you and friends don't share files back and forth? Especially files no one else has? I'm not stupid, I have had PLENTY of my projects passed around this way from people who I thought were cool.

Seems the creators should avoid certain individuals and their friend group then they should anything else.

#CSImxs #improcrastinationingawayfrommyfinalpapers
You're once again 100% correct, it's all a little shifty, but I guess we'll never found out what really happened.
Let's see if these guys follow the right path from now on, we can only hope for it.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Kenny154 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Image
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Man, some things never change. This community will never mature. Sorry to hear this all happen to you Mason and Andy.

You know, kids... people who steal things spend lots of time in prison. Just because you are behind a keyboard and mouse doesn't make it any different. Consider yourself lucky that Mason and/or Andy haven't yet gone after you legally for their losses/damages.

#washedup
#oldman
#shacksucks
#ddosthechamp
#crybabies
#tysenhacks
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

#oldaf
#howyouevenstillalive
#yourprobsolderthanhavoc
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I think trusting any of those three little dicks in the first place is where it went south. All of them had plenty of examples of why to not consider them anywhere even near mature and/or trustworthy. #dontbedesperate
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Man, some things never change. This community will never mature. Sorry to hear this all happen to you Mason and Andy.

You know, kids... people who steal things spend lots of time in prison. Just because you are behind a keyboard and mouse doesn't make it any different. Consider yourself lucky that Mason and/or Andy haven't yet gone after you legally for their losses/damages.

#washedup
#oldman
#shacksucks
#ddosthechamp
#crybabies
#tysenhacks
Well said, lost a lot of cool people in this community to stupid stuff like this.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Pumped to see how well this whole money-in-mxs thing has worked out. Just another example of it's tremendous success.
This place is so incredibly selfish and immature more often than not - and it's only gotten worse, sadly. Had hopes that things would get better at some point, but it's just not happening. It's just shitty, I used to have so much fun being a part of this community...oh well, times change.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Itz Raidox wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:This community is sad
toxic*
Seems like JLV is a full time baby sitter with the community being so young and doing crazy things like this. :mrgreen:
I feel bad for the man.

-Jake
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I've messaged T-Rider like 3 times asking if I could purchase his new RMZ to use in the game and he just never replies, yet he'll sell it to these dumbass kids.

Consider me frustrated.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

aeffertz wrote:I've messaged T-Rider like 3 times asking if I could purchase his new RMZ to use in the game and he just never replies, yet he'll sell it to these dumbass kids.

Consider me frustrated.
Sorry I got a few more than just your pms and must have forgotten to reply to your specific one(s). Trust me if i'd know he was a dumb ass ' wouldn't have sold it to him in the first place.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

5 months since I've done anything sim related and things are still the same, and people wonder why creators stopped contributing content. :roll:
Donate if you like My Creations
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Ohagan75 wrote:5 months since I've done anything sim related and things are still the same, and people wonder why creators stopped contributing content. :roll:
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Ohagan75 wrote:5 months since I've done anything sim related and things are still the same, and people wonder why creators stopped contributing content. :roll:
Miss u, bring back team plz