Watch out for these guys

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am

Brad_Smith wrote:Hmmm.. so whats a worse offense?

- once having files to a bike, making a dumb mistake.
or
- Sending explicit photos of yourself to under age children of the same gender... Multiple times, after being told to stop..

Not naming names, but you know who you are..


RIP...

Though agreed, a mistake...

None of us have shared anything we have possessed, even between each other
Image

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Itz Raidox » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Image

User avatar
xDkristianxD
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 pm
Location: Norge faen

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby xDkristianxD » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:07 pm

Itz Raidox wrote:

funny meme
Image

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2176
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Andy_Hack » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:20 pm

Brad_Smith wrote:Hmmm.. so whats a worse offense?

- once having files to a bike, making a dumb mistake.
or
- Sending explicit photos of yourself to under age children of the same gender... Multiple times, after being told to stop..

Not naming names, but you know who you are..


Talking about Seabolt? Well you only know his lying BS story then, but yeah, you're just trying to distract us from what you guys did.

Guys like Seabolt and you should stop pointing the finger towards others, that kid ripped my Kawa back when it came out, i never heard of him back then, never did anything to him, but yet he fucked me over for no reason at all (just like you guys). But I get your point, you guys and people like Seabolt are one breed of retards, You fuck shit up and once someone fights back you'd tell your mum like the crybaby you obviously are.

Thanks to Seabolt again for your sweet message yesterday, unblocked me on facebook just to make fun of me for what happened with you guys, keep on lying lil B, I'd probably do the same if I'd sit at home alone, playing games the whole day, beeing homeschooled and without having any real friends. I'm sorry for you, that this is the only way to atleast get some kind of attention from others.

Brad, I mean I get why you bring this shit up, I'd also try to come up with anything possible to make myself look better, your only problem is that I never did anything to you... sooooo why did you do anything to me? :lol:
Photobucket sucks.

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2183
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Vital MX Racing
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

D_ROY178 wrote:Heckman bud, dont waste your breath on them aye :D

Yea you can’t fix stupid
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Kenny154 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm

You fuck shit up and once someone fights back you'd tell your mum like the crybaby you obviously are.

-Well No. You say "crybaby" how have any of us been crying or sooking? And We are old enough to fight our own battles.

I'd probably do the same if I'd sit at home alone, playing games the whole day, beeing homeschooled and without having any real friends. I'm sorry for you, that this is the only way to atleast get some kind of attention from others.

-Once again you're wrong, None of us Sit a home all day playing video games, None of us are being home schooled, We all do have "real friends" and have a healthy social life And we don't try to sit on here and get fucking attention. All this cluster fuck of arguing is over a video game on the internet there are downright brutal messages and verbal assault to each other and it is getting nothing fixed is it! Realistically everyone is just making matters worse and fucking worse. I say all 4 of us message each other get this shit sorted out and drop this stupid ass fucking argument.?
Lets try and act partially mature to each other and have a decent discussion with each other. Yes or No?
(This is to Andy and Andy himself)

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Kenny154 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:52 pm

I fucked the other one up.^^^^^^^
You fuck shit up and once someone fights back you'd tell your mum like the crybaby you obviously are.

-Well No. You say "crybaby" how have any of us been crying or sooking? And We are old enough to fight our own battles.

I'd probably do the same if I'd sit at home alone, playing games the whole day, beeing homeschooled and without having any real friends. I'm sorry for you, that this is the only way to atleast get some kind of attention from others.


-Once again you're wrong, None of us Sit a home all day playing video games, None of us are being home schooled, We all do have "real friends" and have a healthy social life And we don't try to sit on here and get fucking attention. All this cluster fuck of arguing is over a video game on the internet there are downright brutal messages and verbal assault to each other and it is getting nothing fixed is it! Realistically everyone is just making matters worse and fucking worse. I say all 4 of us message each other get this shit sorted out and drop this stupid ass fucking argument.?
Lets try and act partially mature to each other and have a decent discussion with each other. Yes or No?
(This is to Andy and Andy himself)

User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby jonracer594 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Kenny154 wrote: And We are old enough to fight our own battles.

Mate ur 15. Ur not gonna fight anything or anybody.

And why is it so fucking hard for yall to just freaking apologize to Andy for ripping his shit? I have been reading this thread for a while and you guys are some really immature bastards. Can you even imagine how much money Andy would have made if everyone of you guys who ripped the model bought it?

Lets try and act partially mature to each other and have a decent discussion with each other. Yes or No?

And you guys could have acted mature the whole time by simply apologizing to him.. But yall couldnt even do that.
Image

User avatar
Bower946
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:46 am
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails
Location: "Eh"
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Bower946 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm

To me, this is completely unrelated to anything on the forums (and yes I realize it was a model for this game) I'm not trying to defend these scumbags but the fact is, this incident was in somebody else's back yard. I feel that Andy trying to get them banned is like me saying "They stole something from me irl, JLV ban them just because they stole something from me". Was it a toxic thing to do? yes. Do they probably deserve a ban? yes. But in reality the line has to be drawn somewhere between abusing power to a situation that was completely unrelated to anything on this site. Oh and before anybody says "well without this site and game, the model would not have been ripped" but i'm trying to explain the principle of it being unrelated after the fact. I'm also not trying to say that Andy is abusing his power but he is one of the more looked up to creators in this community (in my opinion). Anyway if they do get a ban i'd like to see someone justify how it was related to this site other than the model being produced because of it.
Image

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: META
Location: Straya
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Itz Raidox » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Bower946 wrote:To me, this is completely unrelated to anything on the forums (and yes I realize it was a model for this game) I'm not trying to defend these scumbags but the fact is, this incident was in somebody else's back yard. I feel that Andy trying to get them banned is like me saying "They stole something from me irl, JLV ban them just because they stole something from me". Was it a toxic thing to do? yes. Do they probably deserve a ban? yes. But in reality the line has to be drawn somewhere between abusing power to a situation that was completely unrelated to anything on this site. Oh and before anybody says "well without this site and game, the model would not have been ripped" but i'm trying to explain the principle of it being unrelated after the fact. I'm also not trying to say that Andy is abusing his power but he is one of the more looked up to creators in this community (in my opinion). Anyway if they do get a ban i'd like to see someone justify how it was related to this site other than the model being produced because of it.
Image

m121c
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Iowa

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby m121c » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:58 pm

@Bower

I see what you are saying. Ban or no ban I say expose them all. Seems like all these kids think they are the shit until all there other little friends to get to see what a bunch of shit heads they are. Its amusing when someone get's called out and the first they do is run into your pm and make you the bad guy and they make a million excuses, then cry because now everyone knows they are a ripper.

@Raidox to reply to you and your pm:

The only reason why I brought you into this was I thought it really ironic and funny what you say on the forums and what you have pmed me before. More common than people think... seems like some of the quickest ones to act innocent on the surface and condemn ripping, are usually hypocrites. Hell there is people in this thread who have PM'd that literally held my stolen files hostage against me in exchange for other files or lower price. I don't have the proof cause I mistakenly cleaned out my inbox.. but they know who they are.

Anyways, you clearly knew that you should not have had that bike so don't play that card. If you knew it wasn't ripped/private than you would have never PM'd me to use it? Nothing pisses me off more than when someone thinks that just because they come and tell me they ripped my bike, that I will just gladly let you use it.

I don't think it's coincidence that this group of shit heads are continually getting caught with some type of ripping, and if it's not them, it's another one of their friends.

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
Brad_Smith wrote:Hmmm.. so whats a worse offense?

- once having files to a bike, making a dumb mistake.
or
- Sending explicit photos of yourself to under age children of the same gender... Multiple times, after being told to stop..

Not naming names, but you know who you are..


RIP...

Though agreed, a mistake...

None of us have shared anything we have possessed, even between each other


Here's your confession Andy. Honestly a bit surprised Jordon. You've bought my Honda legitimately and always have offered me extra money for the blend file, I was honestly going to vouch that your were telling the truth. I guess it's no surprise then when I wouldn't do that, your friend Nathan pm's me asking for the sketchfab link so he can rip it. You are hanging out with a bad crowd, myself as a creator wouldn't trust you again. I don't believe this "mistake " bullshit. You ripped multiple bikes, and if it wasn't you, then your friends did but you still are guilty by proxy because you got the files.

Man, glad I stepped away from all this shit. Getting your template ripped is one thing, but having the actual model itself ripped is another. Sucks to see that Andy, sorry man!

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:14 pm

I have never denied having joshes (TRIDER) suzuki model illegitimately, we had a misunderstanding which lead to me believing he was going back on his word at the time. I got the model to cover my ass and ensure I could add the parts he promised if he wouldn't. He's been helpful since and we eventually came to an understanding - I then paid for his model again to apologise.

This all happened a good few months ago, all involved agreed to be a mistake made and we had no further involvement with any of the models. we ensured to keep all know-how absolutely private so that the process could not be repeated by others and have never shared even a PNG between eachother or to others.

I have since apologised to Andy for my part in this, there is nothing more I can do currently...

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2176
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Andy_Hack » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Kenny154 wrote:...

I won't even answer, you're too immature/young to even understand what's going on. Well, I don't even blame you, you're 15.

jonracer594 wrote:
Kenny154 wrote: And We are old enough to fight our own battles.

Mate ur 15. Ur not gonna fight anything or anybody.

And why is it so fucking hard for yall to just freaking apologize to Andy for ripping his shit? I have been reading this thread for a while and you guys are some really immature bastards. Can you even imagine how much money Andy would have made if everyone of you guys who ripped the model bought it?

Lets try and act partially mature to each other and have a decent discussion with each other. Yes or No?

And you guys could have acted mature the whole time by simply apologizing to him.. But yall couldnt even do that.

Couldn't have said it any better, thanks!

Bower946 wrote:...

Well, here's the thing, you think it doesn't belong on these froums? Check again, I posted in "Off Topic", this is the place for non-mxsimulator related content. If you want to tell everyone in here, that for example, you like cocumbers, do it, this is the place for it.
And show me where I said that I want to get them banned with this post? You clearly got me wrong, I was simply trying to spread the message that SketchFab isn't safe and that other creators should think twice before they trust these guys.
However, I feel like you're just another buttbuddy of atleast one of these guys, I mean, you really tried to defend Jordon here, didn't you? :lol:
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47453#p804887

m121c wrote:Here's your confession Andy. Honestly a bit surprised Jordon. You've bought my Honda legitimately and always have offered me extra money for the blend file, I was honestly going to vouch that your were telling the truth. I guess it's no surprise then when I wouldn't do that, your friend Nathan pm's me asking for the sketchfab link so he can rip it. You are hanging out with a bad crowd, myself as a creator wouldn't trust you again. I don't believe this "mistake " bullshit. You ripped multiple bikes, and if it wasn't you, then your friends did but you still are guilty by proxy because you got the files.

Man, glad I stepped away from all this shit. Getting your template ripped is one thing, but having the actual model itself ripped is another. Sucks to see that Andy, sorry man!

Thanks for your words Mason!
I was thinking the same, Jordan seemed like a really nice guy, like I said, I even trusted him with all my files to see if he wants to buy it or not. That's actually what pisses me off the most, I was beeing nice to him, trusted him with files worth 180€ and all he did was exploit me to fuck me over and rip my model, that is about as underhand as it gets!

I'd like to add, Brad and Jordan pmed me earlier today, while Brad admitted everything, Jordan still claims that he never had any 3D files. I however don't know what is wrong or right, but I do know that you were all involved into that, which makes you all guilty in my eyes. I don't know if you guys are beeing honest (after all I am a little biased that you aren't), but yet I still appreciate your excuse. After all i think it's sad that it took a forum post, a huge argument with a lotta lies and a huge shitstorm to make you guys realise that you done wrong. I hope you guys learned your lesson, but I really don't want to do business with you ever again and I hope that I'll never get messages again.

For everyone else, try to avoid SketchFab and trust no one, this community is underhand af.

Edit:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:...

Well, you never offered me the same excuse/solution. Instead you claimed that you weren't involved.
Photobucket sucks.

User avatar
Dumbbelly29
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Maybe after Christmas... I can't afford another €180 rn
Image

m121c
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Iowa

Re: Watch out for these guys

Postby m121c » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Andy_Hack wrote:Jordan still claims that he never had any 3D files. I however don't know what is wrong or right, but I do know that you were all involved into that, which makes you all guilty in my eyes. I don't know if you guys are beeing honest


Here's your answer:

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Maybe after Christmas... I can't afford another €180 rn


The way I see it Jordon: You stole Josh's -> Got caught -> Felt bad once exposed -> Tried to make it right by doing the right thing and paying for it -> Restored your integrity. Props to you for owning up and making it right. Obviously you are lying and your response to it is clearly indirectly owning that. You wouldn't say you were going to make it right unless Andy is right and you are lying, am I wrong? Just admit you got impatient and stole Andy's KTM, and if you didn't then Brad and Nathan did and you got the files by proxy. I find it no coincidence that at the time you were asking me for my 3D files (and I kindly denied), Nathan asks me for me to upload it to sketchfab. Am I wrong to think that because I wouldnt give out the 3D files, you as a group wanted to rip it?

You really think I and Andy both can't put those pieces together? I am supposed to believe you and friends don't share files back and forth? Especially files no one else has? I'm not stupid, I have had PLENTY of my projects passed around this way from people who I thought were cool.

Seems the creators should avoid certain individuals and their friend group then they should anything else.

#CSImxs #improcrastinationingawayfrommyfinalpapers


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests