Marijuana

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Marijuana

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Halvorson wrote:There's still pros that smoke right before an outdoor national moto.
Yeah, but Jason Lawrence is completely washed up now.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

McGrath, Emig, All those pros who were kickin with the crusty dudes back in the day, all those guys smoked and im sure did more partying then jus herbs.

I haven't been a fan of vaping flower using handheld devices like ecigs and shit, but a volcano if your at home, is fuckin fireeeeee. As for me, Dabs are where it's at. Indica dominant strains, Blasted with co2 rather than butane. If anyone has heard of disolite which is another extraction, That's torched heavily at my house. 80-99% THC only. come thru
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Weed kills
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Weed kills.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

lol dont get this started lane.... but vaping in my experiences last the least amount of time.. like 2 hours maybe ? but it hits you almost instantly. a cartridge last like a week or 2 depending how much u use it.. everday will be more like a week. flowers and dabs are the way to go tho :)
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

vortexracingleader wrote:lol dont get this started lane.... but vaping in my experiences last the least amount of time.. like 2 hours maybe ? but it hits you almost instantly. a cartridge last like a week or 2 depending how much u use it.. everday will be more like a week. flowers and dabs are the way to go tho :)
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Marijuana cigarettes are cool
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

DBRider251 wrote:
vortexracingleader wrote:lol dont get this started lane.... but vaping in my experiences last the least amount of time.. like 2 hours maybe ? but it hits you almost instantly. a cartridge last like a week or 2 depending how much u use it.. everday will be more like a week. flowers and dabs are the way to go tho :)
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Sabo wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Area 51 is nazi time machines.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

DBRider251 wrote:
Sabo wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: Image
https://i.gyazo.com/31a25d25b9801b499ee ... 1f7126.png
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

DBRider251 wrote:
Sabo wrote:
https://i.gyazo.com/31a25d25b9801b499ee ... 1f7126.png
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

DBRider251 wrote:
Sabo wrote:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

DABZZZ wrote:McGrath, Emig, All those pros who were kickin with the crusty dudes back in the day, all those guys smoked and im sure did more partying then jus herbs.

I haven't been a fan of vaping flower using handheld devices like ecigs and shit, but a volcano if your at home, is fuckin fireeeeee. As for me, Dabs are where it's at. Indica dominant strains, Blasted with co2 rather than butane. If anyone has heard of disolite which is another extraction, That's torched heavily at my house. 80-99% THC only. come thru
Dabs for sure. Most distillate is pretty good but then you have some that are mixed with some not so good artificial terpenes. The new craze is thcA crystalline or HCFSE(High cannabinoid full spectrum extract) mixed with HTFSE(High terpene full spectrum extract). It's pretty consistant at 97-99%. But I'd still smoke any decent shatter or Rosin or any other type of extract as long as it's not poop soup.