Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6480
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:00 pm

checkerz wrote:I've had the PLEASURE of working with the Alessi family for a handful of years now.

Does Jeff ever bring up the LaserGate incident and the way he handled that? Unforgivable petulance on his part, even threatening violence instead of offering even a hint of contrition. I've never heard a sincere apology from him, have you? Of course you can't indict the whole family, but this IS the Alessi's we're talking about whose track record is spotty, yet quite uneventful lately, which is a good thing.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8262
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby checkerz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:25 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
checkerz wrote:I've had the PLEASURE of working with the Alessi family for a handful of years now.

Does Jeff ever bring up the LaserGate incident and the way he handled that? Unforgivable petulance on his part, even threatening violence instead of offering even a hint of contrition. I've never heard a sincere apology from him, have you? Of course you can't indict the whole family, but this IS the Alessi's we're talking about whose track record is spotty, yet quite uneventful lately, which is a good thing.

No, why would he? Do you bring up poor decisions you've made in the past with people you do business with?

I guess people like to ignore this apology where Jeff takes it all on his shoulders because it doesn't help their agenda. https://motocross.transworld.net/features/apology-from-jeff-alessi/

Ddavis
Posts: 16475
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby Ddavis » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:32 pm

checkerz wrote:I guess people like to ignore this apology where Jeff takes it all on his shoulders because it doesn't help their agenda. https://motocross.transworld.net/features/apology-from-jeff-alessi/


Nobody appreciates apologies. I'd know this :lol:
Check out my stats!
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
NA 1 podium - 17 Top 5s - 84 Top 10s
2015 rF 450 MX Unadilla 3rd Moto 1 - 2015 EMF 450 SX Main Event Winner

TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6480
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:36 pm

checkerz wrote:Do you bring up poor decisions you've made in the past with people you do business with?

Yes, I over-apologize and call way too much attention to them actually(mostly life outside of business). It also isn't an out-of-the-blue thing with Jeff. How much of that apology was damage control mandated by the team and how much his sincerity? He had many poor decisions on things said and done before and after that. Correct? He definitely has crafted a reputation to say the least.

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:42 pm

i lost all respect for the whole alessi family when jeff was shining the laser in poto's eyes at washougal (2012? 2013?)

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2665
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 pm

If this doesn't at least make one question there negative opinion of Tony Alessi I don't know what will. Very cool interview for sure.

http://pulpmx.com/podcasts/171221_t_alessi.mp3


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests