Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Dunivant25

Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Post by Dunivant25 »

Did anybody here see the Vital Post from Jeff Alessi, and happen to copy it before it got taken down?
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Post by Rayvenator »

It didn't get taken down, it got moved to the Dumbgeon.

http://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Relate ... ns,1330717

If you ask me it's just Jeff beeing an idiot as always :mrgreen:
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Rayvenator wrote:It didn't get taken down, it got moved to the Dumbgeon.

I'm looking for the part where he listed a bunch of names...
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Dunivant25 wrote:

Wasn't that the point that he never did? I followed it and he dropped the last name of a doctor that didn't exist and then implied Baker and a colleague of his but with no evidence whatsoever.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

He never listed any names. Only a Doctor, in which stated that the name of the Dr. Should be enough to open eyes of people. He's a head case. I do remember back at Muddy Creek filming for RacerX, and some teams and Davey was mentioning his name with the same rumor. So it wouldn't shock me if it were true or not.
John23

Post by John23 »

I've been blocked off both the Alessi's IG...called them both out for being a bunch of whiny assholes who expect more than they deserve lol
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:

Wasn't that the point that he never did? I followed it and he dropped the last name of a doctor that didn't exist and then implied Baker and a colleague of his but with no evidence whatsoever.
I’ve heard from reliable sources that aldon does stuff that is ts completely legal but he gets away with it
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

John23 wrote:I've been blocked off both the Alessi's IG...called them both out for being a bunch of whiny assholes who expect more than they deserve lol
Lol.......Nice one Air Force.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

All the Alessi's have a chip on their shoulder; wasn't Mike running cheater bikes in the am days too?
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

On The Pipe wrote:All the Alessi's have a chip on their shoulder; wasn't Mike running cheater bikes in the am days too?
No Because they were protested at every am national.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

John23 wrote:I've been blocked off both the Alessi's IG...called them both out for being a bunch of whiny assholes who expect more than they deserve lol
You must've spent a lot of time with them to come to that conclusion. :roll:

Jeff didn't exactly do a great job of making his point and it was a lot of bark without any bite...yet at least. We've all done stupid shit at some point in our lives like lying about the air force, and sometimes the 'cool kids' won't let you forget it so all the wanna be cool kids really won't let you forget it to try and be a cool kid.

Just like I wouldn't hold it against someone forever for making a mistake and lying about something as serious as putting their lives on hold to protect our freedoms if they admitted and apologized for a mistake, I won't hold the things others have done over their heads forever.

I've had the PLEASURE of working with the Alessi family for a handful of years now. A move that I wasn't so sure was a great idea going in, and boy was I wrong. They are the easiest to work with, most professional, and most appreciative group I work with now. Ask anyone who rides for that team or has since Tony started managing it and they will say the same. I'll take those first hand accounts and my own over yours who likely hasn't ever had the balls to even walk up and meet any of the family.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

James_122 wrote:
good times
Donate if you like My Creations
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

THERE'S A DRUG RING IN MX SPORTS.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

James_122 wrote:
dead
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Why do you think Belgian MX racers were so great back in the days? At the same time we demolished swimming pools, won every cycling race, got gold medals at olympics ... And every athlete went to the same doctors...
Only the cyclists and the doctors got punished because the UCI is the only sports federation who's actually fighting to make their sport cleaner.

From what I heard last time I did interviews with riders there isn't much room for errors these days. The WADA is right on during SX and USADA during nationals.

In the MXGP's on the other hand you only have local checks like the Flemish government checking the pee (not even blood) during the Lommel MXGP and in Italy they had to pee as well. But it's nearly 2018, there are so many drugs which can't be found in piss anymore...

And it's still happening as in the '90s. Everyone comes to live to Belgium and whether they break their wrist or have knee issue or a simple flue. They always go to the same doctor and they all go to the same doctor.
You need to be a very naive idiot to think that MX/SX didn't had/have a drug issue.

Also Cairoli has a TUE for his astma, so he can take 30 times more salbutamol (where Froome got caught with now) as someone who has no TUE. And I don't know if anyone remembers the MXGP of Ottobiano last year. Herlings Vs Cairoli. Everyone nearly died in the heat, some didn't even started the second moto and mister TC222 just rode off like nothing happened, didn't even bother to take his goggles off...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)