Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Jeff Alessi Vital Post?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote:I've had the PLEASURE of working with the Alessi family for a handful of years now.
Does Jeff ever bring up the LaserGate incident and the way he handled that? Unforgivable petulance on his part, even threatening violence instead of offering even a hint of contrition. I've never heard a sincere apology from him, have you? Of course you can't indict the whole family, but this IS the Alessi's we're talking about whose track record is spotty, yet quite uneventful lately, which is a good thing.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
checkerz wrote:I've had the PLEASURE of working with the Alessi family for a handful of years now.
Does Jeff ever bring up the LaserGate incident and the way he handled that? Unforgivable petulance on his part, even threatening violence instead of offering even a hint of contrition. I've never heard a sincere apology from him, have you? Of course you can't indict the whole family, but this IS the Alessi's we're talking about whose track record is spotty, yet quite uneventful lately, which is a good thing.
No, why would he? Do you bring up poor decisions you've made in the past with people you do business with?

I guess people like to ignore this apology where Jeff takes it all on his shoulders because it doesn't help their agenda. https://motocross.transworld.net/featur ... ff-alessi/
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

checkerz wrote:I guess people like to ignore this apology where Jeff takes it all on his shoulders because it doesn't help their agenda. https://motocross.transworld.net/featur ... ff-alessi/
Nobody appreciates apologies. I'd know this :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

checkerz wrote:Do you bring up poor decisions you've made in the past with people you do business with?
Yes, I over-apologize and call way too much attention to them actually(mostly life outside of business). It also isn't an out-of-the-blue thing with Jeff. How much of that apology was damage control mandated by the team and how much his sincerity? He had many poor decisions on things said and done before and after that. Correct? He definitely has crafted a reputation to say the least.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

i lost all respect for the whole alessi family when jeff was shining the laser in poto's eyes at washougal (2012? 2013?)
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

If this doesn't at least make one question there negative opinion of Tony Alessi I don't know what will. Very cool interview for sure.

http://pulpmx.com/podcasts/171221_t_alessi.mp3