Goodbye AWood

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Dunivant25

Re: Goodbye AWood

Post by Dunivant25 »

James_122 wrote:Pretty low to be posting this stuff. It’s a big charge, and in instances like this, you need to know the whole story. He could have easily been just as intoxicated as her, she could have consented to the whole thing and not remember doing it, etc.

If he did in fact do it, shame on him and he will get what he deserves because that girl will remember that feeling for a very long time.

But, this is an accusation he will never escape, even if he is innocent. Tasteless topic post.
I have to agree with Matt... Pretty messed up that you guys would share this on the forums.

I also can't believe Matt made a actual legit post, not being sarcastic.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

James_122 wrote:Pretty low to be posting this stuff. It’s a big charge, and in instances like this, you need to know the whole story. He could have easily been just as intoxicated as her, she could have consented to the whole thing and not remember doing it, etc.

If he did in fact do it, shame on him and he will get what he deserves because that girl will remember that feeling for a very long time.

But, this is an accusation he will never escape, even if he is innocent. Tasteless topic post.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dunivant25 wrote:I also can't believe Matt made a actual legit post, not being sarcastic.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Not the place for this kind of thing.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I'm dumbfounded by the disrespect here. Especially the guy calling for him to be shot. I can't say much, but I highly doubt these charges stick. Also posting this without knowing an ounce of the story, and just this biased article for hits on the internet is low.
What a fucking joke this community has become.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

So I personally don't know AWood at all and don't know anything about the story other than what the article said. But if he was at a motocross track when it happened then there is a very high chance that it isn't true because as much as somebody may hate another person in motocross everybody in motocross is just one big family. Really hoping that it is a false accusation and that he can get it all sorted out and get back on with his life.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Not the place for this kind of thing.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Bruuuhhh
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I really hope this isn't true. Awood is a very chill and overall nice guy in person. :oops:
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

DannyBoy wrote:I'm dumbfounded by the disrespect here. Especially the guy calling for him to be shot. I can't say much, but I highly doubt these charges stick. Also posting this without knowing an ounce of the story, and just this biased article for hits on the internet is low.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

DannyBoy wrote:I'm dumbfounded by the disrespect here. Especially the guy calling for him to be shot. I can't say much, but I highly doubt these charges stick. Also posting this without knowing an ounce of the story, and just this biased article for hits on the internet is low.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

girls are crazy yo.. you never know what they can make up or not remember. if she felt safe enough to sleep in his rig, i dont really think it was much of rape lol
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

Am I being pranked
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

i dont understand how this is the wrong place to put that link. Its on a public news website where it will surely be seen by far more people than a "small" game forum.

regardless, if its true its shitty, but like a large amount of these other cases of alleged rape, i call bs
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I'm not gonna rush to conclusions until he's prosecuted, seems like an all round shitty situation, drinking, sleeping in the car together, miscommunication.

Fuck, that's a massive accusation.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming