Pulpmx Fantasy

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby nickuzick » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:48 am

Anyone playing Pulpmx's fantasy? If you're hosting a league post it here so people can join
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16871
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby Ddavis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:55 am

I feel like the only way people will get into it is if we all chip in like $10-15 bucks and at the end of the year we divide it into the top 3. Last year it died down pretty hard by rounds 12-13-14
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 537
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby funkychicken » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:44 pm

StartYourSystems has a league but it has a password. I just looked into it but I'm hoping some other people In the community can get into it and start a league or something
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby nickuzick » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:01 am

Made a league for anyone who wants to join.
https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/mxs
League password is jlv
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby nickuzick » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:19 am

nickuzick wrote:Made a league for anyone who wants to join.
https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/mxs
League password is jlv

if that link does work just do a ctrl+f and type mxs
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2985
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby nickuzick » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am

nickuzick wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Made a league for anyone who wants to join.
https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/mxs
League password is jlv

if that link doesn't work just do a ctrl+f and type mxs

fml
Image

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4185
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby James_122 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:32 am

Ddavis wrote:I feel like the only way people will get into it is if we all chip in like $100 bucks and at the end of the year we divide it into the top 3.


Yes yes.... good idea.

Ddavis
Posts: 16871
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby Ddavis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:38 am

James_122 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I feel like the only way people will get into it is if we all chip in like $100 bucks and at the end of the year we divide it into the top 3.


Yes yes.... good idea.


That would be insane Matt :shock:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
James_122
Posts: 4185
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm
Team: Channel 4 News
Location: News Room

Re: Pulpmx Fantasy

Postby James_122 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 am

Ddavis wrote:
James_122 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I feel like the only way people will get into it is if we all chip in like $100 bucks and at the end of the year we divide it into the top 3.


Yes yes.... good idea.


That would be insane Matt :shock:


Make it happen Devin


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests