2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7480
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Does anyone have a good updated team list going into 2018?

mace-x
Posts: 2303
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:53 am
Team: your sister´s fan!
Location: candy planet.
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby mace-x » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:08 pm

i´m really looking forward to see Reed again, i mean, he wont be a top 3 guy, maybe not even top 5 or top 10 but he has sparks of greatness and he rides well so i´m cheering for him!
that and the new husky!
Image
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:29 pm

mace-x wrote:i´m really looking forward to see Reed again, i mean, he wont be a top 3 guy, maybe not even top 5 or top 10 but he has sparks of greatness and he rides well so i´m cheering for him!
that and the new husky!


Agreed that it's great to have Reedy on the line again. He will however have almost no track or testing time before a1 due to injury so it will take him some time to get up to speed I think.

Also he will ride the "old" regular 2018 Husqvarna FC450, not the 2018.5 Rockstar edition.
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Aaron Hall » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Rayvenator wrote:
mace-x wrote:i´m really looking forward to see Reed again, i mean, he wont be a top 3 guy, maybe not even top 5 or top 10 but he has sparks of greatness and he rides well so i´m cheering for him!
that and the new husky!


Agreed that it's great to have Reedy on the line again. He will however have almost no track or testing time before a1 due to injury so it will take him some time to get up to speed I think.

Also he will ride the "old" regular 2018 Husqvarna FC450, not the 2018.5 Rockstar edition.

Reed is the only one to be lining up with a 450 SX title to his name I believe. Gotta love Speedy Reedy
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin

ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3213
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby nickuzick » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:32 am

Fellow hosers (canadians)
http://www.supercrosslive.tv/?utm_campaign=sx_watch&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
You can buy the pass the watch this season up north now
Image

User avatar
Dawson24
Posts: 737
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 12:29 am
Team: Vital MX Honda
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Dawson24 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Just got an email from the JGR boys, Bogle out for A1.

User avatar
Rayvenator
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing
Location: Flädie, Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Rayvenator » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Dawson24 wrote:Just got an email from the JGR boys, Bogle out for A1.


Damn!

Can that guy catch a break :(. So much talent
Image

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 884
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:04 am

who you guys got for a1 top 5? (450s)
my picks--

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Musquin
4. Anderson
5. Wilson
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1360
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby ROSE822 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:27 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:who you guys got for a1 top 5? (450s)
my picks--

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Musquin
4. Anderson
5. Wilson


1.Martin
2.Musquin
3.Roczen
4.Tomac
5.Webb
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Lnxa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 am

Made this league to do for fun, If anyone wants to join the pw is mxs.
https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/theboys
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 884
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:39 am

ROSE822 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:who you guys got for a1 top 5? (450s)
my picks--

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Musquin
4. Anderson
5. Wilson


1.Martin
2.Musquin
3.Roczen
4.Tomac
5.Webb

who??
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3213
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby nickuzick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:40 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:who??

Jeremy Martin. Do you live under a rock?
Image

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17630
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:15 am

Anyone who thinks J-mart will win A1 is high on some crazy ass drugs. Please quote me on this I will not be wrong. I predict a finish in the 10-13 range.
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:17 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:who you guys got for a1 top 5? (450s)
my picks--

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Musquin
4. Anderson
5. Wilson


1. Musquin
2. Tomac
3. Anderson
4. Roczen
5. Wilson
17. Stewart if he follows through with what he's been saying
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby sethiemeboi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:18 am

Ddavis wrote:Anyone who thinks J-mart will win A1 is high on some crazy ass drugs. Please quote me on this I will not be wrong. I predict a finish in the 10-13 range.

his first race on a 450 he nearly won, (yes i know it was at daytona, and outdoors is kinda his thing, but regardless..) i think he'll cop a top 10 easy, maybe top 5..
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests