2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Honestly, its a newer format and done correctly. I'm impressed.

I was going to shit on the KTM guy for the Kawasaki guy as that's my deal but that meme has watered my crops so I'm done here. I did lol at Musquin gauging the crowd afterward while they were booing him.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yep, JLV that was your epic-est bro. Gotta hand it to ya, when you wanna uncork one... You got Francophobia here and the Francos are ALLways gonna stick to their boys thru thick and thin so you got this Franco-American thing goin'
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Please unlock the meme thread. I beg this of you.

We don't need a special topic just for memes!

Everyone loves memes! Even you're posting them!

The meme topic was out of control! Somebody's feelings were going to be seriously hurt!!!!

You don't even remember why you locked it in the first place!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think I might use that format for all my posts from now on...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Yep, JLV that was your epic-est bro. Gotta hand it to ya, when you wanna uncork one... You got Francophobia here and the Francos are ALLways gonna stick to their boys thru thick and thin so you got this Franco-American thing goin'
I don't think it's that. When someone gets caught unaware like that and the bike gets caught up and dragged it makes it look extra violent. It was the same thing with Osborne/Savatgy. If either one saw it coming and hit the brakes it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Bad situational awareness in both cases.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Seriously, you have this format on lock it's amazing.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

jlv wrote:I think I might use that format for all my posts from now on...
Please, I'm begging you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Statement from Tickle:
https://mxvice.com/76693/a-statement-broc-tickle

IDK what to believe. Doesn't strike me as the type to try to get that type of advantage.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

All these day races are making me fuck up fantasy picks. I've missed so many rounds because of timezones and weird starts.
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

Fro just helped inform new viewers that the handlebars steer the front tire! What a guy!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Joey did everything he could to keep Adam from winning that. What a guy.

What a twist for the 450's. LOL at Musquin clarifying the ending "that's racing, I didn't steal it."
MXS Cares
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Pumaxcs wrote:Joey did everything he could to keep Adam from winning that. What a guy.

What a twist for the 450's. LOL at Musquin clarifying the ending "that's racing, I didn't steal it."
Savatgy is in the title fight just as much as AC is.
TeamHavocRacing

I didn't catch the "steal it" part of that statement and was wondering what the hell he said! I just can't believe the difference in conditions from GoPro vids n stuff they showed from earlier. In practice or whatever they showed, it looked kinda tacky and holding together better. During the race it looked like old Seattle. Sand, gravel and not much else lol.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Super Pumped for Zacho as he's been a long time friend of mine. Glad he could wrap up his 3rd championship tonight. And for AP, Me and homie used to shred pit bikes at SOB all the time so im glad he could put it all together and get himself a championship! Now I just cant wait for the 450 race :lol:
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

so pumped for the hometown homie to get the title. Known AP for a long time. Well deserved!
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Being an AC fan is so hard sometimes. Two years in a row he finally gets all the pieces in Vegas to come up so short and another Outdoor no show. Looking forward to all the 250 riders who have to finally move up now. Gz to the winners and cool to see it all go to Vegas for a change.

Also, anyone know what happened to Bowers? He just pull off or what?
MXS Cares