2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis
Posts: 16249
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Ddavis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:20 am

When you look at as many starts as he's had, probably pretty likely :lol:
Check out my stats!
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
NA 1 podium - 17 Top 5s - 84 Top 10s
2015 rF 450 MX Unadilla 3rd Moto 1 - 2015 EMF 450 SX Main Event Winner

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6333
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:03 am

Barcia announced his return just in time for Hill to cancel his flight to Minneapolis. He'll still have a ride for the Vegas round.
Image

Ddavis wrote: :| Jlv finally implemented an anti-ddavis client.

A guy can dream, can't he?

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby dawsonsleeper » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:01 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Barcia announced his return just in time for Hill to cancel his flight to Minneapolis. He'll still have a ride for the Vegas round.

:(
Wanted hill to race some more

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6307
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:01 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Barcia announced his return just in time for Hill to cancel his flight to Minneapolis. He'll still have a ride for the Vegas round.

:(
Wanted hill to race some more

Yeah, he seemed to do pretty decent too for being gone for a while :(

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6333
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:51 am

Broc Tickle busted for doping. Film at eleven.
Image

Ddavis wrote: :| Jlv finally implemented an anti-ddavis client.

A guy can dream, can't he?

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby DBRider251 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:20 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Broc Tickle busted for doping. Film at eleven.

Well there's Josh Hill a ride
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6333
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:39 am

LoL! Good one! Tickle still can appeal, but it doesn't look good.
Image

Ddavis wrote: :| Jlv finally implemented an anti-ddavis client.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Cody Darr
Posts: 1636
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Central PA

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Cody Darr » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:39 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Barcia announced his return just in time for Hill to cancel his flight to Minneapolis. He'll still have a ride for the Vegas round.


That was known last week! Hell I think Barcia posted it on his insta...
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6333
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 am

I'm lucky I knew as much as I did at that point.
Image

Ddavis wrote: :| Jlv finally implemented an anti-ddavis client.

A guy can dream, can't he?

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:06 am

Streaming links? Or just DVR it and hope for no tape delay delays due to other sporting events?
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

Trevor#91
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Trevor#91 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:19 am

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Streaming links? Or just DVR it and hope for no tape delay delays due to other sporting events?

Well apparently its raining at the baseball game so who the fuck knows. why cant we watched it on the fox sports go app? fucking dumb as hell
Image

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 1024
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Team: TM-Factory Racing
Location: TN, for now

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 am

Trevor#91 wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:Streaming links? Or just DVR it and hope for no tape delay delays due to other sporting events?

Well apparently its raining at the baseball game so who the fuck knows. why cant we watched it on the fox sports go app? fucking dumb as hell

I've recorded 3 programs beyond the race broadcast, because you know they'll fuck it up. Still think there's a chance they just switch to fs2 if the delay takes too long, in which case I get to see none of it...yay!
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

Pumaxcs
Posts: 12771
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:50 pm
Team: Kyle/Luiz
Location: Western, Kentucky
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Pumaxcs » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:39 am

Good for JMart looks like he might finally be figuring this SX thing out. I thought Zach was going to murder himself a few times in the whoops then turns out its Forkner. Now 250 West is our only hope for a Vegas showdown. Speaking of, how has Anderson not won this thing yet? Doesn't he have like a 70 point lead?
Image
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.

MXS Cares

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 631
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:27 am

Wonder why Musquin dont ride everytimes like he does in Main 2 and 3...
Image

User avatar
Kawasakis
Posts: 6582
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Postby Kawasakis » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:03 pm

Pumaxcs wrote:Good for JMart looks like he might finally be figuring this SX thing out. I thought Zach was going to murder himself a few times in the whoops then turns out its Forkner. Now 250 West is our only hope for a Vegas showdown. Speaking of, how has Anderson not won this thing yet? Doesn't he have like a 70 point lead?


39 right now. Needs at least 50 or more to wrap it up in next event.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Image
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests