2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ohhhh! Forkner is down again! Chances are he is right now.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Wonder why Musquin dont ride everytimes like he does in Main 2 and 3...
He's a head case. He got behind Barcia and started riding like absolute shit, happens everytime. It's like he doesn't want to deal with Barcia's aggressive riding, so he doesn't pass him :lol:
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Barcia announced his return just in time for Hill to cancel his flight to Minneapolis. He'll still have a ride for the Vegas round.
Cooper Webb out, im assuming Hill will fill-in
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

“If you can’t see, it’s really hard to ride Supercross.”
-Jeff Emig (2018)
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Kyle Peters isn’t human
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

Good on him for holding off Martin who had a masterful ride of his own. Day racing is pretty cool.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Marvin did have a little bit of humility there, Eli handled himself very well considering.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Marvin's move on Tomac was indeed a little too aggressive. I don't think it was intentional by any means, but I hope he said sorry afterwards, I wouldn't want to piss Tomac off, if he's after you, you're definitely gonna pull the shorter straw :lol:
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

such a dumb move, all the 12 year olds on instagram saying "tomac has done the same thing"
pls tell me where tomac has cut a corner to tbone someone out of a rut that is impossible to escape out of.
my thoughts. defidently wasnt a smart move.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Daytona heat race and Seattle 2012 vs Wilson.

I would have done the same thing if I was Marvin, but he needed to be a little tougher in his interview. He got at it a little bit, but watered down "it was for a 450 race win, come on" with a bunch of possible excuses. He falls victim to his own personality a little bit. Tomac would say "it's reaching and I'll do anything for a win" and lots of us would have cheered him on.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

KTM57 wrote:Daytona heat race and Seattle 2012 vs Wilson.

I would have done the same thing if I was Marvin, but he needed to be a little tougher in his interview. He got at it a little bit, but watered down "it was for a 450 race win, come on" with a bunch of possible excuses. He falls victim to his own personality a little bit. Tomac would say "it's reaching and I'll do anything for a win" and lots of us would have cheered him on.
daytona, cooper cross jumped the hell out of him, he even said in the press conference I got pissed off and went for the takeout. 2012, that was after 2 or 3 cheap shots from wilson tboning him and sending him off the track. what i like and respect most about tomac is that he doesnt sugar coat it, hes honest and says it what it is. yeah, cooper cross jumped me and i got pissed off and went for the takeout. None of this "he cut inside" bs, "hes in a new line", i dont think marvin even watched the takeout, tomac was in a rut.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's Tomac's own fault he went down! If he had checked up he would have saved it.

That's BS! Moosecan T-boned him!

He had a wheel on him! Tomac should have went high or checked up!

He hit him so hard he ripped his fucking grip off!!!

Tomac tried the same thing on Dungey 100 times at Vegas but Dungey didn't just ride into it like an idiot!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Please unlock the meme thread. I beg this of you.