2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That was a jaw-dropping night of racing! I hope some sports channels that may not usually carry it pick up that finish and broadcast highlights of it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Fuckkkk !! KR had it!! Would have been a 9 pts gap instead of 15 pts!!
Phil Doyon #423
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Mikey wrote:What the fuck is that smiley face on Roczen's gear
It’s a collab with See See Coffee Shop. Does look kinda goofy though haha
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Bauers unintentionally quading out of that rhythm. lmao. That's what it looks like when people try a backflip for the first time. That was so wicked. Hope he's okay, he was doing great tonight.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

That was the worst lap I've ever seen from 2 multi-million dollar contract riders
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

scheeve3 wrote:Don't forget his shoulder is still fucked...
On the other hand, his crash was a result of trying different things in the whoops because he was going too slow.
He's never been good in the whoops though.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Tonight shows the proof that Anderson doesn't care much for Marvin. Anderson refuses to train on same sx track out at Bakers Factory. He always goes to one of the other 2 sx tracks to train.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wild mains, about anything and everything happened. The peaked jumps and deep ruts really messed with them. Final 450 lap looked like a KTM 50 race for the lead. Also, both races I didn't realize the last lap was happening, not sure if it was me, the track was fast, or the graphic was slow but each time the checkers surprised me.

Ralph gave us another gem tonight too, "The top 3 got great starts" - Ralph at the start of the 250 Main.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I find myself correcting Ralph and Jeff quite often. I'm not trying to clever, they just ramble about stupid shit all the time.

I know it's not a huge deal but when Mcelrath pulled in Jeff screams "The points lead will once again switch hands tonight!" then the dude in his ear piece probably said hey dumbass AP is leading the points and he had to correct himself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Ddavis wrote:I find myself correcting Ralph and Jeff quite often. I'm not trying to clever, they just ramble about stupid shit all the time.

I know it's not a huge deal but when Mcelrath pulled in Jeff screams "The points lead will once again switch hands tonight!" then the dude in his ear piece probably said hey dumbass AP is leading the points and he had to correct himself.
Well, when the points lead changes every week before hand, I don't blame him for making a tiny mistake in the heat of the moment
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I find myself correcting Ralph and Jeff quite often. I'm not trying to clever, they just ramble about stupid shit all the time.

Well, when the points lead changes every week before hand, I don't blame him for making a tiny mistake in the heat of the moment
I agree, it's hard to keep track, but that was just one example of many mistakes he makes. I'm sure it's a tougher job than it seems, people talking in his headset all night while watching on a TV screen, but some of the stuff they say just makes you shake your head...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm not sure what he does during the week but, what I do doesn't involve talking about or dealing with Supercross at all until I look up practice times on Saturday for fantasy then watch the races Sunday morning. Even I remember that last week there was a tie between the two and Plessinger won the race. While he said it McElrath was on screen with black backgrounds. Maybe in the moment he was so concerned with creating a bigger storyline out of the situation?

Its not like I'm condescending to announcers because I think that Grant and Weege do a fantastic job outdoors but Supercross is the sellout fan experience so they get a pass for being wrong and obvious all the time I guess.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I think Jeff should do some stats on how many times he messes up :roll: People have been tripling into the section before the first SX triple all day, even some 250s have...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AHeckman2 wrote:I think Jeff should do some stats on how many times he messes up :roll: People have been tripling into the section before the first SX triple all day, even some 250s have...
"WHOA! THAT WAS HUGE! THAT WAS FAAASSST"

Meanwhile riders running 1:04s are doing it :lol: