2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Bummer to all yall not being able to walk 4 blocks to your neighborhood pub and have them put it on FS1. I cancelled the cable package that had it. $220 a month and rising soon. :P
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I used to bum off my parents, but I couldn’t get it to work for the first 2 rounds. Went ahead and bought it because I didn’t want to miss anything
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Bummer to all yall not being able to walk 4 blocks to your neighborhood pub and have them put it on FS1. I cancelled the cable package that had it. $220 a month and rising soon. :P
If you have a smart TV/streaming device I'd look up PS Vue. $45 a month for live TV that is streamed over internet. If you have slower network or a datacap stay far away from it but I only use TV for live sports where things like Hulu/Netflix are terrible for and this works wonderfully for it. I use an Amazon Fire stick at home or I can watch mobile/browser if I'm away or upstairs not in living room. I think SlingTV might have similar options but it doesn't have a DVR feature yet like PSV does.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I knocked it down to economy basic and internet. under 140. the only reason i had two extra tiers was to have SX coverage and Lifetime. :oops:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:the only reason i had two extra tiers was to have Lifetime. :oops:
Lifetime is my shit, I'd never cancel it :lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

http://racerxonline.com/2018/01/18/anah ... y-schedule
According to this, the LCQs either won't be televised, or they'll be on RaceDayLive
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Well, if it is on RDL, at least it will be free and available to everyone :)
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Dunno if any of you have noticed be Feld have really stepped up this year with shutting streams down and removing the races. I know multiple pages on facebook which have been shut down and are now having Feld's lawyers contact them. Also a guy on youtube who use to upload all the clips has now been banned for uploading the races after they had finished. But why pay for a stream when you only get 2fps :roll:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

(Stream link removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
Phil Doyon #423
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Dunno if any of you have noticed be Feld have really stepped up this year with shutting streams down and removing the races. I know multiple pages on facebook which have been shut down and are now having Feld's lawyers contact them. Also a guy on youtube who use to upload all the clips has now been banned for uploading the races after they had finished. But why pay for a stream when you only get 2fps :roll:
Exactly my thought... Taking down shitload of streams, but can't offer a quality stream ...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

If I'm selling something I made, I certainly don't want people giving it out for free. I'm blown away that they haven't done much of anything to take down these extremely easily accessible pirate copies until now.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

What are your opinions on the triple crown format? Seems like there’s a very negative reaction towards it on social media (what’s new though). I think it’s a good twist in the series and will provide some good entertainment.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Cummings55 wrote:What are your opinions on the triple crown format? Seems like there’s a very negative reaction towards it on social media (what’s new though). I think it’s a good twist in the series and will provide some good entertainment.
More racing that matters. I'm pumped
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

The Sprint format of the shorter races will give some new faces chances to win so that's nice
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Cummings55 wrote:Seems like there’s a very negative reaction towards it on social media
That's just ignorance. The same people whining about the sport needing change are the same people complaining about the new format.