2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by AHeckman2 »

Lol Jeff proving once again how great his reading ability is :roll:
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

this week's stream is pretty damn shitty with all this jumping audio and cutting out video they really need to step their game up cause is gettin annoying waking up at 4 am to watch live and all you see is like half of the racing cause the other half just lags out :roll:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Nice. Great night so far.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Oh Kenny. Desperation leads to regret.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

He also gave us another classic slo-mo clip.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

....anddd the championship just got boring after only 6 races...
Phil Doyon #423
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

The worse part about the whole Webb-Roczen thing is that its all over a feud about a girl....apparently Kenny made some comments on social media about his ex girlfriend that Webb is dating now before A1.

Stupid as hell on both their parts that they would allow anger over something like that to potenitally ruin both their seasons. Roczen's anger really cost him tonight. Shit he already has to be careful with his arm, any crash like the one tonight could not only reinjure it badly but cause even more injures in other areas. Pumped for Anderson though, dude seems to be riding with a new mindset this year and its working for him. Pulling a page from Dungey's book, staying out of trouble and conistently up front each race.
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

cmv950 wrote:The worse part about the whole Webb-Roczen thing is that its all over a feud about a girl....apparently Kenny made some comments on social media about his ex girlfriend that Webb is dating now before A1.

Stupid as hell on both their parts that they would allow anger over something like that to potenitally ruin both their seasons. Roczen's anger really cost him tonight. Shit he already has to be careful with his arm, any crash like the one tonight could not only reinjure it badly but cause even more injures in other areas. Pumped for Anderson though, dude seems to be riding with a new mindset this year and its working for him. Pulling a page from Dungey's book, staying out of trouble and conistently up front each race.
Roczen just made a simple error then, if he didnt get whisky that pass would of been clean asf.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:....anddd the championship just got boring after only 6 races...
Was thinking the same thing ..
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I do think Roczen made a dumb move here but the only reason it was dirty was because of his whiskey throttle. He didn't hit him until he lost control of everything. Can't believe I'm already this disinterested in a series again though, one of these days a title fight will go how we want but clearly isn't this year.

Congrats to Hill but was this just a short track were he wasn't bogged down or have they got the bike competitive? Either way his ride was great and hope he keeps it up, even AC knew he didn't have his pace.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Roczen just wanted to show Webb a wheel, a bit of attitude back perhaps. He wasn't intending on taking him out, odd situation how he whiskey throttled though.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Don't you just live when the VOD starts at the winners interview :lol: So you're spoiled with the results? Then a little while later completely disappears? Is it possible to refund this shit? Payed via paypal if that matters.
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

you can see when roczen enters the corner he's locked up and trying to get it stopped, and was near enough laying on the ground mid corner, the only reason he whiskey throttle is he had to gas it to prop himself back up right.
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

lets hope he comes back soon :(