2018 SX discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2018 SX discussion

Post by James_122 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I mean you can't blame the guy for being proud. I'll agree it's a little overboard, but at the end of the day, it's his shit, and he's showing his pride in his abilities
Shut up Sonny
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Great fuckin night a racin. Unless you're tryna defend the #1 plate. He's jus coastin. Waitin fer dat fo fiddy. The new format is brutal. It's really producing interesting results.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:He's jus coastin. Waitin fer dat fo fiddy.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What could it be? Are they using lead based paint in all those 1's?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Bummer Anderson won (in terms of my fantasy picks). I would have had 1st, 2nd, 4th, and hell if Brayton passed Peick I would have had 5th too :lol:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Sucks I paid for 10 frames per second ...

Shit like that gets me triggered. For the amount of that pass you have a whole year tv package in Belgium and they can't even fucking upload a quality on demand video... FFFUUUCCCKKKK

My first year not pirating and I am soooo close to doing it again.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Haha Fred, I was so mad aswell. Restarted the shit like 100 times because I thought its my internet.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I still believe in AC. Almost leading, fall, podium, fall is a tough day. He can do it and I still have him as my favorite in the class. Good on AP though coming from as far back as he did.

How is it round 2 and 450's already feels like no one wants to win the title? Hoping that MM and ET come back into things and start dominating so that the end rounds that gap is all but gone and top 4 is close.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Sib43 wrote:Haha Fred, I was so mad aswell. Restarted the shit like 100 times because I thought its my internet.
scheeve3 wrote:Sucks I paid for 10 frames per second ...

Shit like that gets me triggered. For the amount of that pass you have a whole year tv package in Belgium and they can't even fucking upload a quality on demand video... FFFUUUCCCKKKK

Was it the stream? I thought it was my internet aswell
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

nickuzick wrote:
Sib43 wrote:Haha Fred, I was so mad aswell. Restarted the shit like 100 times because I thought its my internet.

Mine was smooth at full 1080p
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

DBRider251 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:

mine stuttered for the firts 25 heats,then it just went smooth as butter i think it might have to do something with their servers cause anaheim 1 never had issues
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:
nickuzick wrote: Was it the stream? I thought it was my internet aswell
mine stuttered for the firts 25 heats,then it just went smooth as butter i think it might have to do something with their servers cause anaheim 1 never had issues
IIRC, someone told me that they have 2 servers they broadcast from. LA and I forget where the east coast server is. But they were broadcasting from the LA server last night, so it might have had some latency issues from there to where ever people were viewing from. I’m in Virginia and had no problems.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

nickuzick wrote:

Had some of this last year too while watching the VOD. Last year it wasn't all the rounds. Guess it's "cheap out on the europeans" or something. Not sure, but I do hope it gets better. A1 was okay I'd like to recall.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

DBRider251 wrote:
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: Mine was smooth at full 1080p
IIRC, someone told me that they have 2 servers they broadcast from. LA and I forget where the east coast server is. But they were broadcasting from the LA server last night, so it might have had some latency issues from there to where ever people were viewing from. I’m in Virginia and had no problems.
i'm from italy so i'm even further away :D but ye we will see this saturday if it all comes back to normal we know it's gonna be a server related problem...maybe too many connections? idk..
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I honestly dont care what the problem is. I paid 130 Euro to watch this. They have to make it work! Never had that big issues watching MXGP and they are all over the world.