**Need PC Wizards Help**

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: **Need PC Wizards Help**

Post by MOTOZ293 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Nice ;) Btw Zoa, btw Zoa, with this cpu and gpu, you race race full gate with erode and shit without lag? I planed to change my gpu, and since i got the same cpu as you i would know how you can play with your setup (i probably gonna take a 1060 6gb)
I don’t get any lag. I just have to watch so I don’t run out of virtual memory. Others then thst is a great card. Wish I spent the money to get the 6gb
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Nice ;) Btw Zoa, btw Zoa, with this cpu and gpu, you race race full gate with erode and shit without lag? I planed to change my gpu, and since i got the same cpu as you i would know how you can play with your setup (i probably gonna take a 1060 6gb)
I don’t get any lag. I just have to watch so I don’t run out of virtual memory. Others then thst is a great card. Wish I spent the money to get the 6gb
Okey thanks, is it possible to post a screen of the graphics setups you use when you race?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Okey thanks, is it possible to post a screen of the graphics setups you use when you race?
Yeah I’ll post it when I get home
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: I don’t get any lag. I just have to watch so I don’t run out of virtual memory. Others then thst is a great card. Wish I spent the money to get the 6gb
Yeah I’ll post it when I get home
Tahnks