What games are you playing?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

What games are you playing?

Post by AtlasZoor »

just a discussion on what games y'all are playing.

Recently I have just gotten bored of most of the games I play. Any suggestions on what to get?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Any decent racing sim or even an occasional arcade type. Combat sims and flight sims otherwise. What's your genre preference and budget? IMHO there's too many RPG and Strategy titles to name, which I couldn't anyway since I don't play 'em. It's easy to narrow down my tastes to just sim, fps and action titles. If you want to have the best simulator of car physics, you get rFactor 2. If you want to race other humans, you get iRacing. To do either in the dirt, you get DiRT Rally or DiRT 4 (iRacing now too). If you want to just hop in and bang doors and not have to be Lewis Hamilton to stay on the road, you get Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2. Right now PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) is where you go to be hip. H1Z1 zombie shooter is fading in popularity, as is the Children's Gambling Network aka CounterStrike: Global Offensive (CS:GO). There's also all of the Battlefield and COD shooter games. The ARMA series of realistic combat simulations. Digital Combat Simulator (DCS) is a massive world of multiple, stand-alone, mostly air vehicle simulations coming together in one world. Awesome game, but gets spendy quick, just like iRacing. If you haven't already, download and install Steam and Origin to make it easier to get started once you decide. I'm on vacation, so I had the time and nothing better to do lol.

tl;dr Just Google "best selling, most popular games".
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

I’ve been playing Rainbow Six Siege since the day it came out. Owned it on PS4, switched to Xbox and now play it everyday on PC and Xbox. I probably have as much gameplay time in that game as I do Sim which I think is absolutely insane. Very hard game to start out so if you’re looking for a break from a game you need to practice and play a lot, then you may not be interested. Highly suggest it though, they’ve done a lot of work to the game since it first released.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

Go on steam and look at 'popular among friends' that's why i bought pubg and a couple other games i've been playing a game called 'Human Fall Flat' its similar to gang beast but its sort of a puzzle solving game and is really fun when you have a few people playing it.
xDkristianxD
Team: yes

Post by xDkristianxD »

mx simulator