DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry (Switched to Pulp Fantasy site)

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry (Switched to Pulp Fantasy site)

Post by Ddavis »

DX3 MXS Fantasy League, reserved for our community of MX Simulator racers! I wanted to spice things up and make it $10 to enter, and that will go to an accumulated "payback purse". Depending on how many people we have entering, we can figure out a percentage to give back to everyone!

JOIN NOW

Name: DX3 MX Simulator Fantasy SX
Pw: fantasysx

Send $10 to my paypal and tell me on there what your username is if you don't have your real name linked to the rmfantasy site. We can figure out a percentage to give back to the top 3. Please don't join without paying or else you'll be removed, and if for some odd reason you can't remove people from the group, you will not be counted towards the overall payback come Vegas. Only people who pay can receive something in return. I don't want to keep track of this once the season gets going, I just want to make picks, so please try to pay/enter before A1 in 6 days!

Even if 10 of us enter, it'll still be fun if everyone stays in it to win it til Vegas, plus you should do it anyways since its free to win weekly prizes anyways and have a chance to win even better prizes than our little payback purse. If you aren't into the idea, then play without joining, you aren't going to hurt my feelings. Theoretically lets say 10 people enter, you just paid $10 and have a 10% chance to cash in $50+ if we make it 50% to 1st, just an example. Lets do this! I did this site last year with some of my real life friends (Shocker I know) and it was fun, so I thought I'd try it with the MX Sim community. If you're going to be toxic though and start drama, do not enter please. Please be a mature person if entering, preferably over 18 years old. I don't want to be accused of taking a child's money :lol:
Last edited by Ddavis on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

You should look into the pulpfantasy. Lots of really cool features on it like live scoring and what not. If it was on there I would probably do it. Definitely worth looking into if its not too late.
Ddavis

Re: DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry

Post by Ddavis »

Okay everyone I decided to do it on the pulp mx website!

Name: DX3 MX Simulator Fantasy SX
Pw: fantasysx

Everything else remains the same. Cmon guys lets do it ;-)
Ddavis

Re: DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry (Switched to Pulp Fantasy site)

Post by Ddavis »

Updated original post. Come on guys
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: DX3 MXS Fantasy League - $10 entry (Switched to Pulp Fantasy site)

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

rip, just saw you switched over to pulp