Annaheim 1 Livestream!!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Davinho222

Annaheim 1 Livestream!!

Post by Davinho222 »

Does anyone of you know a side where you are able to watch A1 for free? i am from germany, its not possible for me to watch every race, but i want to know how well Roczens comeback will be. But to pay 170 Dollars to just watch one race is to much, any help??
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Annaheim 1 Livestream!!

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Fucking CLICK BAIT!!!!!!!!! USE QUESTION MARKS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

yeah nice blick bait tho.
btw i'm searching for the same thing, from italy here.
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

You can pay 30 euros for a one race pass, do your research next time.
And if you got a Question put a ? instead of a ! because you just made a few guys(including me) thinking that you would provide a livestream.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

CBM Racing are meant to be releasing there website tonight to host all the races for free so i am hoping on that or a facebook live video.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Annaheim comes soon :) ...you guys are right..i clickbitet you;)