looking for A1 streaming.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

looking for A1 streaming.

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

anybody knows where can i find the stream of a1? not gonna pay 130$ to wake up at 4am.. every sunday..
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)
Davinho222

Re: looking for A1 streaming.

Post by Davinho222 »

I already made a Topic about that. But that is exactly the point. I cant stay awake till 3 am every weekend, so 170 Dollars is not an option. Also 29 Dollars for just A1 is also to much money! Not that i could not effort it but 29 Dollars for one event? Seriously? If i would life in Annaheim i could go to the race live tonight for less money... 15 Bucks would have been alright, what are they thinking!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Whats the point of finding a different stream if the timeframe to watch it live is the issue? Also, I don't think I've seen SX tickets below $40 for sometime.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Whats the point of finding a different stream if the timeframe to watch it live is the issue? Also, I don't think I've seen SX tickets below $40 for sometime.
Brother 29.99 to watch one night is to much...and what should i do in your opinion?? Move to the us to watch it? I want to see A1 and maybe one or two races more if i am able to, thats it
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I bought the MEC + 2018 pass for 99$ when that offer was up. You can still watch it the next day? Or at least you could last year. Pretty sweet being able to have the full thing available.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Davinho222 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:Whats the point of finding a different stream if the timeframe to watch it live is the issue? Also, I don't think I've seen SX tickets below $40 for sometime.
Brother 29.99 to watch one night is to much...and what should i do in your opinion?? Move to the us to watch it? I want to see A1 and maybe one or two races more if i am able to, thats it
I was asking whats the difference in pricing if your problem is you can't stay up until 3AM to watch it? I agree thats to much but if you don't want stay up then the stream isn't your problem. The Supercross Live TV package has Live and On-Demand streaming for $130 or just wait a few days and see where it shows up to watch it on Mon/Tues.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

check the supercross 2018 thread!
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Davinho222 wrote:Brother 29.99 to watch one night is to much...and what should i do in your opinion?? Move to the us to watch it? I want to see A1 and maybe one or two races more if i am able to, thats it
Not popular enough to have programming on that level. Americans suffer the same problem when wanting to catch Euro-races live, so grab some Kleenex, or whatever they call it over there. If you want it so bad, try YouTube or Facebook or even BitTorrent. A lot of FB'ers stream live stuff.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.