"That's bullshit" Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

"That's bullshit" Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

As the name implies, post anything you think is complete bullshit.

https://twitter.com/moto_life_251/statu ... 1509566465
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Post by sethiemeboi »

all the kids that though roczen was gonna win A1 by 50 seconds
m121c

Post by m121c »

Or the kids who thought Roczen wouldn’t qualify for a maine event at all this season.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

All the kids who can't spell "main" correctly
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

All of the kids who lie and say they will pay us 50 bucks if Roczen makes the main.
sethiemeboi wrote:you are retarded, if he makes a main next year i'll pay pal you 50 bucks, thats how fucking serious i am
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

you guys won't accept my currency.. i was going to pay up but nobody wants 50 yen
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Lnxa wrote:All of the kids who lie and say they will pay us 50 bucks if Roczen makes the main.
sethiemeboi wrote:you are retarded, if he makes a main next year i'll pay pal you 50 bucks, thats how fucking serious i am
sethiemeboi wrote:you guys won't accept my currency.. i was going to pay up but nobody wants 50 yen
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

sethiemeboi wrote:you guys won't accept my currency.. i was going to pay up but nobody wants 50 yen
Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

nickuzick wrote:
Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency
..no? The definition for "buck" in the urban dictionary, which is basically the slang dictionary, claims it's "slang for money"
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.
I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Lnxa wrote:All of the kids who lie and say they will pay us 50 bucks if Roczen makes the main.
lol this dude, at least pay up :lol:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Lynch wrote:
lol this dude, at least pay up :lol:
give me your paypal so you can receive your 50 yen ($.44)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

sethiemeboi wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.
I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.
Urban dictionary is very legit. No one would assume I talked about anything else that US $ if I said bucks. Nor would anyone understand if I meant "Swedish Krona" and said bucks ;)
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Wahlamt wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Urban dictionary is very legit. No one would assume I talked about anything else that US $ if I said bucks. Nor would anyone understand if I meant "Swedish Krona" and said bucks ;)
Listen, if you guys don't want your 50 yen, then just fuck off already. I already offered to pay up and nobody wants to accept it