"That's bullshit" Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
User avatar
jonracer594
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby jonracer594 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm

sethiemeboi wrote:Listen, if you guys don't want your 50 yen, then just fuck off already. I already offered to pay up and nobody wants to accept it


If nobody wants their yen I'll gladly take all of them. The forum has 13914 members so 13914 x 50 is 695.700 yen, that is 5.138,18 euros and surely enough to pay for the EMF race pass. Heck once you send me that money I will even pay the race pass for others.
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6677
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:59 pm

That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby DBRider251 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6677
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:37 am

...exactly what you asked for.
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3557
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby mxsrider96 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:22 am

Image
Biggest bullshit I know
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:24 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.

I agree with you're statement. #kidsgrammar

Lynch
Posts: 1426
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Team: Atlas Technologies
Location: Sweden

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby Lynch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:53 am

Wahlamt wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.

I agree with you're statement. #kidsgrammar

=0

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 6677
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.

I agree with you're statement. #kidsgrammar

*your :twisted:
jlv wrote:I disagree with your disagreement.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby DBRider251 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm

sethiemeboi wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.

I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.

The problem wasn't that you sided with them, it's that you acted like there was no chance in hell that Roczen would even use his arm again and told everyone who didn't side with you, that they were retards. Now you just look dumb because less than a year later, and the guy put in fastest qualifying lap and got into the main. 4th in the main to boot.

You did this to yourself, now you don't know what to do with it because you were wrong. I'm guessing you've never been told you're wrong before, because you sure aren't taking it well.
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6660
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:04 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.

I agree with you're statement. #kidsgrammar

*your :twisted:

Yeah I know :lol:

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby sethiemeboi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:04 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.

I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.

The problem wasn't that you sided with them, it's that you acted like there was no chance in hell that Roczen would even use his arm again and told everyone who didn't side with you, that they were retards. Now you just look dumb because less than a year later, and the guy put in fastest qualifying lap and got into the main. 4th in the main to boot.

You did this to yourself, now you don't know what to do with it because you were wrong. I'm guessing you've never been told you're wrong before, because you sure aren't taking it well.


I honestly don't really care how big of a jackass i look on these forums, mainly because they are just internet forums, full of people i don't know.
I also don't really care that i was wrong because i'm not afraid to admit when i am, which i did.
If you still want that yen gimme dat paypal
Image

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby Matias43_ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:12 pm

sethiemeboi just take the L
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby sethiemeboi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Matias43_ wrote:sethiemeboi just take the L

I took the L to dinner 3 months before A1 when I saw roczen riding. I readied my Yen, and prepared myself for exactly what's happening right now lol
Image

User avatar
Fro77
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm
Team: TBR
Location: TurnBar Compound
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby Fro77 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 pm

sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:you guys won't accept my currency.. i was going to pay up but nobody wants 50 yen

Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency

..no? The definition for "buck" in the urban dictionary, which is basically the slang dictionary, claims it's "slang for money"

Image
hmmmm?
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.

skyzen wrote:sim is died

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Postby sethiemeboi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Fro77 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency

..no? The definition for "buck" in the urban dictionary, which is basically the slang dictionary, claims it's "slang for money"

Image
hmmmm?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buck
yeah nice try cuck
Image


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest