"That's bullshit" Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jonracer594

Re: "That's bullshit" Thread

Post by jonracer594 »

sethiemeboi wrote: Listen, if you guys don't want your 50 yen, then just fuck off already. I already offered to pay up and nobody wants to accept it
If nobody wants their yen I'll gladly take all of them. The forum has 13914 members so 13914 x 50 is 695.700 yen, that is 5.138,18 euros and surely enough to pay for the EMF race pass. Heck once you send me that money I will even pay the race pass for others.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

...exactly what you asked for.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Biggest bullshit I know
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.
I agree with you're statement. #kidsgrammar
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Wahlamt wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:That's bullshit that most kids on here can't spell and don't care that they look uneducated.
=0
TeamHavocRacing

Wahlamt wrote:
*your :twisted:
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.
I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.
The problem wasn't that you sided with them, it's that you acted like there was no chance in hell that Roczen would even use his arm again and told everyone who didn't side with you, that they were retards. Now you just look dumb because less than a year later, and the guy put in fastest qualifying lap and got into the main. 4th in the main to boot.

You did this to yourself, now you don't know what to do with it because you were wrong. I'm guessing you've never been told you're wrong before, because you sure aren't taking it well.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
*your :twisted:
Yeah I know :lol:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

DBRider251 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
mack| spokes wrote:Even if you dont pay, you owe us all an apologie for saying he would'nt make the main like dude chad reed came off the couch and got 15th roczen was gonna make the main anyway.
I'm sorry that i chose to side with what tons of other people, uncluding his doctors, were expecting to happen.
The problem wasn't that you sided with them, it's that you acted like there was no chance in hell that Roczen would even use his arm again and told everyone who didn't side with you, that they were retards. Now you just look dumb because less than a year later, and the guy put in fastest qualifying lap and got into the main. 4th in the main to boot.

You did this to yourself, now you don't know what to do with it because you were wrong. I'm guessing you've never been told you're wrong before, because you sure aren't taking it well.
I honestly don't really care how big of a jackass i look on these forums, mainly because they are just internet forums, full of people i don't know.
I also don't really care that i was wrong because i'm not afraid to admit when i am, which i did.
If you still want that yen gimme dat paypal
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

sethiemeboi just take the L
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Matias43_ wrote:sethiemeboi just take the L
I took the L to dinner 3 months before A1 when I saw roczen riding. I readied my Yen, and prepared myself for exactly what's happening right now lol
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:you guys won't accept my currency.. i was going to pay up but nobody wants 50 yen
Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency
..no? The definition for "buck" in the urban dictionary, which is basically the slang dictionary, claims it's "slang for money"
hmmmm?
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Fro77 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
nickuzick wrote: Problem is that you used a slang term for an American dollar. You can't then change to Yen after specifying a currency
..no? The definition for "buck" in the urban dictionary, which is basically the slang dictionary, claims it's "slang for money"
hmmmm?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buck
yeah nice try cuck