Ryan Spengler: I'm Retiring

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Ryan Spengler: I'm Retiring

Post by Ryan721 »

I'm sad to bring this message to the Mx Simulator community but I am retiring. After many years of fun on this game and many results to prove I was the best of the best, I have realized it has gotten me absolutely nowhere. This game has brought me many long-lasting friends (shoutout to Peter Giles). I know this may be hard for some of you to swallow not seeing me at the races every week winning major championships and making appearances at award ceremonies in my name, but the time has come. I'll be retiring under the number #338, the only person that I give permission to use it is Matt Burkeen. I won't be releasing a track with my announcement because I'm not a weirdo but I will leave you with this message, "I will be racing 250 pro east coast"(not really).
Dunivant25

Re: Ryan Spengler: I'm Retiring

Post by Dunivant25 »

Ryan721 wrote:I'm sad to bring this message to the Mx Simulator community but I am retiring. After many years of fun on this game and many results to prove I was the best of the best, I have realized it has gotten me absolutely nowhere. This game has brought me many long-lasting friends (shoutout to Peter Giles). I know this may be hard for some of you to swallow not seeing me at the races every week winning major championships and making appearances at award ceremonies in my name, but the time has come. I'll be retiring under the number #338, the only person that I give permission to use it is Matt Burkeen. I won't be releasing a track with my announcement because I'm not a weirdo but I will leave you with this message, "I will be racing 250 pro east coast"(not really).
"Ryan Spengler: I'm Retiring"
"I will be racing 250 pro east coast"

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ryan Spengler: Way too much self importance.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Bye Felicia :lol: