Any OGs still around?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Any OGs still around?

Post by Phathry25 »

Halvorson wrote:I thought it was the coolest shit when JLV came out with the first Anaheim1.
That's my go to track when I fire up MX sim every few months. So many smiles were born that night.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

That track was so bad! Stop playing it!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Which one are you talking about? This one or the 2010 version?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Wow! I never saw his 2008 version! 2010 version is what they're talking about I'm sure.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The answer is the same for both Havoc! :lol:
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

Yeah definitely the 2010 one. I remember this old youtube video of a bunch of people in Xfire riding supercross I think it was 2010? Can't find the video but it might have been by sween? I thought it was hilarious I just remember the video ending with Jones yelling "I gotta take a shit".
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

dam this makes me feel very, VERY young lol, I was only 6 years old when a lot of you guys started playing this game lol.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

I remember sitting on MSN messenger with Mittocs and having him list reasons why he didn't want rider lean :lol:
Pretty sure I helped Jones learn how to jump the triple on Alcrest so he owes his championship to me.
Voutare's old tracks he used to make in like an hour :lol:
The best times were for sure the days when everyone talked on msn and we'd run 30 minute demo races.
Also, puma's OG posts are comedy gold.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

MSN was the shit.

Don't know what made me think of this, but I remember when all of the MXS 'pros' were on team dxb. There was what, 16 riders? :lol:
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Robert196 wrote:MSN was the shit.

Don't know what made me think of this, but I remember when all of the MXS 'pros' were on team dxb. There was what, 16 riders? :lol:
maybe it was the same team but I always thought team vitamin water or whipstyle always had the big number teams :lol:
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

DannyBoy wrote:I remember sitting on MSN messenger with Mittocs and having him list reasons why he didn't want rider lean :lol:
This made me think of the first team I ever got in. Sunline Honda or something. You were the one who hired me and the only way for me to get any info about the team was through you via MSN. So since I'm like 8 hours ahead of you. I had to be on MSN early in the morning to get information. Kind of got worse when we got to MDK. When I was the only euro in the beginning... :lol:

Also remember you showing me the "Hidden stability" option which is now advanced stability setting where I have been running the exact stability setting you had in 2009 until 2014 with just changing roll damping from 40 to 30-35 8)
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

DP

While we're at it. Remember WMSA Season 2? When demosplicing was new and you didn't have to race alone and compare overall racetime to see who won? When JLV was faster than a good portion of us? When you could be one of the fastest out there by just using a keyboard

DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

02RR02 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:I remember sitting on MSN messenger with Mittocs and having him list reasons why he didn't want rider lean :lol:
This made me think of the first team I ever got in. Sunline Honda or something. You were the one who hired me and the only way for me to get any info about the team was through you via MSN. So since I'm like 8 hours ahead of you. I had to be on MSN early in the morning to get information. Kind of got worse when we got to MDK. When I was the only euro in the beginning... :lol:

Also remember you showing me the "Hidden stability" option which is now advanced stability setting where I have been running the exact stability setting you had in 2009 until 2014 with just changing roll damping from 40 to 30-35 8)
Hahahaha The best part was that I actually had no idea what the hell I was doing :lol: :lol: I was just relaying information from everyone else to you because I was always on back then. Man those were the good old days.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

02RR02 wrote:DP

While we're at it. Remember WMSA Season 2? When demosplicing was new and you didn't have to race alone and compare overall racetime to see who won? When JLV was faster than a good portion of us? When you could be one of the fastest out there by just using a keyboard

I remember that race because I was in the B class and Netdemon smoked us all so got moved up to A's which means I won that race by default. Its the only officially hosted race I ever won so I peaked pretty early. :lol:
Halvorson wrote:Yeah definitely the 2010 one. I remember this old youtube video of a bunch of people in Xfire riding supercross I think it was 2010? Can't find the video but it might have been by sween? I thought it was hilarious I just remember the video ending with Jones yelling "I gotta take a shit".
That was a knockout race. I don't think it was a Sweenervision, maybe Shack/Mikey/JB upload?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah JB made that xfire video. It's always a pain to find with all the fucking videos to go through and it has shit title too but I'll try and find it.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com