Any OGs still around?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Re: Any OGs still around?

Post by yFMX »

Still reading the forums and playing almost everyday. I haven't released anything in a while though.
staydown
Team: Building Tracks Only

Post by staydown »

I haven’t played the game in a while. I check the forum once in a while. Being married with two kids, traveling for work, and taking college courses at nite, doesn’t allow for much leisure time. Only gaming for me is mad skills while on the toilet........
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I don't really consider myself as an OG, but just out of curiousity, am I the only one who misses the time when we only had 125s and 250Fs and only a handful of servers to pick from?
(when servers said "Server is full" because there were actually so many people on any server for the fact that there were only so few)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Andy_Hack wrote:I don't really consider myself as an OG, but just out of curiousity, am I the only one who misses the time when we only had 125s and 250Fs and only a handful of servers to pick from?
(when servers said "Server is full" because there were actually so many people on any server for the fact that there were only so few)
Not only you that misses that. I miss 1.3 where you didn't have fall off, just "lay down" 8) Though the "server was full" was really annoying at the time, at least there was always a lot of people in one single server. Very rare today it seems.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I always loved the track comps(and vid comps). It would greatly expand the library of quality tracks. I can't believe how many there are now.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not that OG but judging by my post count you'd think I was here 15 years before the game was even made.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

I still pop in and lurk from the shadows..
I even run a few laps every now and then. Still running 2013 supercross and national track because I am to lazy to install the new ones..
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

This thread makes me happy.

That it all. :D
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Andy_Hack wrote:I don't really consider myself as an OG, but just out of curiousity, am I the only one who misses the time when we only had 125s and 250Fs and only a handful of servers to pick from?
I completely agree with you. Would love to race the old tracks online again. Beaumont mx, Old Goldberry, DankeKTM's valkenswaard and lierop, redbud 2010.. you name it. I even deleted a file recently to get the old sounds back (I know they're worse than the current sounds, but the nostalgia is great).
Joe wrote:I even run a few laps every now and then. Still running 2013 supercross and national track because I am to lazy to install the new ones..
Well, I must say the 2012-era tracks are still my favourite.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Not only you that misses that. I miss 1.3 where you didn't have fall off, just "lay down" 8) Though the "server was full" was really annoying at the time, at least there was always a lot of people in one single server. Very rare today it seems.
If the rider has a torso, you're running the incorrect version of MXS. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MOTO NATIOM112
Team: PoGo

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

2012-2013 was the best era for sim hands down. Miss those days. (Does a uid in the 3000s count as OG? :lol: )
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:2012-2013 was the best era for sim hands down.
Ironically when I came around? :wink:

I found this while cleaning my drawers, pretty funny I made this list in 2012. You may ask why did I make this? Who knows...

motomaniak
Team: ART

Post by motomaniak »

Not an OG but been here for a while.. Played the demo for way too long because my mom wouldn't let me buy the game haha. One of my best memories was having the 125 record on Danke's Valkenswaard for a while. Crazy it's been 10 years already since I started playing.
Tim Aarntzen | ART/MFG
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

motomaniak wrote:Not an OG but been here for a while.. Played the demo for way too long because my mom wouldn't let me buy the game haha. One of my best memories was having the 125 record on Danke's Valkenswaard for a while. Crazy it's been 10 years already since I started playing.
Join date of early 2008 thats pretty OG man!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Ddavis wrote:
MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:2012-2013 was the best era for sim hands down.
Ironically when I came around? :wink:

I found this while cleaning my drawers, pretty funny I made this list in 2012. You may ask why did I make this? Who knows...

That list is essentially the downfall. Everyone from the huge of of people that played started getting private team servers and its never really been the same since that. That, and the quite butthurt I felt that all my friends made teams without me because of my internet. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.