Reasons why motocross is the hardest sport!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: Reasons why motocross is the hardest sport!

Post by Aaron Hall »

Finalmushroom wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Hardest part is watching your brother get all the new bikes
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks like you need a better job.
Also, it's more fun to beat him on an ole 250 2 stroke!!
I don't think you understood the comment. Read this and you shall.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 76#p813976
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Aaron Hall wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Hardest part is watching your brother get all the new bikes
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looks like you need a better job.
Also, it's more fun to beat him on an ole 250 2 stroke!!
I don't think you understood the comment. Read this and you shall.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 76#p813976
I read a through a few of the comments. I feel for you man and wasn't being disrespectful at all. I was giving you shit. I grew up in a similar boat. Had to ride my dads 01 CR250 whenever I could and later had to share it with my other two brothers when my dad got a 450.
We rode the hell out of that thing and even seized the piston after we all took turns on it all day. :mrgreen:

Earning your own stuff is great. You have a sense of accomplishment as well as learn to take care of shit.
I know a few kids out at the local track riding 2016 250F's and 450's (I ride an old 03 Cr250, I loved my dads so much I had to get my own) but they crash weekly and don't even care. Just load up the bikes and go to the parts store to purchase 100-200 in broken parts weekly. I couldn't afford to do the sport if I was that careless as I'm sure most of us wouldn't.

-Jake
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Finalmushroom wrote:.
Did you really miss the point after Aaron linked you? It was a joke because the person who created this thread made another one asking us to buy him a bike.
Xkxmotokid wrote:I really need your guys help! I know how this community works so I'm probably gonna get roasted for this but I'm still gonna try. https://www.gofundme.com/need-dirtbike-please-help
For Years I have been the younger brother in the family and always got the old and crappy hand me down bikes. Well now I'm the only racer in my family and they don't seem to care about the sport anymore. They wont buy me new stuff so I have to find money to get me a new bike and I always get stuck with one that brakes down all the time and I don't seem to have the money to fix it. I know you guys probably wont help me but I thought this was worth a shot.
Thank you,
Dakota French