Fortnite

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: Fortnite

Post by Rush »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Rush wrote:If anybody has anything to say or wants to play some fortnite put it here.

Add me: Chapstick412
I've lost all respect for you man. I thought you were a Pubg kind of dude but I guess I was wrong.
:mrgreen:

Really though, Fortnite is wack. hahah.
fortnite might be wack, but pubg is garbage
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Rush wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
Rush wrote:If anybody has anything to say or wants to play some fortnite put it here.

Add me: Chapstick412
I've lost all respect for you man. I thought you were a Pubg kind of dude but I guess I was wrong.
:mrgreen:

Really though, Fortnite is wack. hahah.
fortnite might be wack, but pubg is garbage
On the PC!!?!!?!?!?!?!
You're high. lol. On the Xbox you have a fair statement. I play mainly on the xbox and I've got recordings of me putting 10 AK rounds into a man before dying.

Fortnite you can just build to defend yourself. There isn't an environmental strategy like there is in Pubg. In Pubg you have to think about which way you want to move as well has how you want to move.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Finalmushroom wrote: On the PC!!?!!?!?!?!?!
You're high. lol. On the Xbox you have a fair statement. I play mainly on the xbox and I've got recordings of me putting 10 AK rounds into a man before dying.

Fortnite you can just build to defend yourself. There isn't an environmental strategy like there is in Pubg. In Pubg you have to think about which way you want to move as well has how you want to move.
Damn I wish I could take 10 bullets and not die, Fortnite and PUBG is chalk and cheese one is designed for the causal gamer so legit anyone picks it up and it fairly okay at it, PUBG is more based on strategy. But its an opinion on what people think is better, and it is very hard to change someones opinion. I prefer Fornite as my PC can run it above 30fps.

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Fortnite is faster and can be alot of goofing around with your friends most of the time, no-one likes playing 20 minutes without a kill only to get killed by someone camping or in some headass spot
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

The building in fortnite is what makes the game so much fun. Every game is completely different because of this. I played my fair share of PUBG games and EVERY single game is land, get a gun, find like 2 people, get shot by someone camping. PUBG is just boring. It's way more realistic, but that just makes the majority of the people camp. There is no better feeling (in video games) than getting in a build fight and out building someone and killing them. Its so much more satisfying than camping in a building 75% of the game
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
On the PC!!?!!?!?!?!?!

ahh i see your one of those people
i suck i building so i play pubg
it takes me 4 minutes to build a 1x1
i bet you were one of the people that complained on reddit to get the guided missile removed to be because you didnt know how to defend from it

PLEB
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

KaseoDip wrote:The building in fortnite is what makes the game so much fun. Every game is completely different because of this. I played my fair share of PUBG games and EVERY single game is land, get a gun, find like 2 people, get shot by someone camping. PUBG is just boring. It's way more realistic, but that just makes the majority of the people camp. There is no better feeling (in video games) than getting in a build fight and out building someone and killing them. Its so much more satisfying than camping in a building 75% of the game
I see your point there for sure. lol. Why I stress on the how you move from location to location is so important. Sound Whoring is also a huge factor which I do have my complaints (You can't hear your neighbors from two houses over walking around) but I love the aspect of it.

My biggest issue with the building factor is how it takes away from the planning of the move into the circle. It doesn't matter as much and when you do catch someone out side the circle they can just build. So you're left with a few options. 1. What you stated. You can build at well and attempt to kill them which would waste ammo as well as supplies. 2. Waste a ton of ammo to destroy their fort. 3. Back off and leave them.

Pubg really focuses on this aspect which is what I love.

Fortnite wasn't my thing and I knew that before I even played it. I gave it a few games and my thoughts were materialized.

-Jake
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

cale726 wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
On the PC!!?!!?!?!?!?!

ahh i see your one of those people
i suck i building so i play pubg
it takes me 4 minutes to build a 1x1
i bet you were one of the people that complained on reddit to get the guided missile removed to be because you didnt know how to defend from it

PLEB
Another response will clarify. I'm just hating on Fortnite for fun not being serious. I'm a Pubg guy but in all honestly I do see why dudes love Fortnite.
The environments are really cool as well as console Pubg players are getting tired of the company being slow fixing their issues and are losing a ton of guys to Fortnite.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

Anyone really good at the game that wants to practice in playgrounds with me? 1v1's and stuff? Im really struggling to find someone able to 1v1 me, I'm trying to get better at the game but I feel like I'm not going to get any better just playing public lobbies because I just shit on everyone. You're only as good as your best competitor, so im trying to find someone better than me. Anyone who's half decent hmu pls clap me in playgrounds so I can learn and improve
Tanner Rogers
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

motokid499 wrote:Anyone really good at the game that wants to practice in playgrounds with me? 1v1's and stuff? Im really struggling to find someone able to 1v1 me, I'm trying to get better at the game but I feel like I'm not going to get any better just playing public lobbies because I just shit on everyone. You're only as good as your best competitor, so im trying to find someone better than me. Anyone who's half decent hmu pls clap me in playgrounds so I can learn and improve
message colton, dudes nutty
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

motokid499 wrote:Anyone really good at the game that wants to practice in playgrounds with me? 1v1's and stuff? Im really struggling to find someone able to 1v1 me, I'm trying to get better at the game but I feel like I'm not going to get any better just playing public lobbies because I just shit on everyone. You're only as good as your best competitor, so im trying to find someone better than me. Anyone who's half decent hmu pls clap me in playgrounds so I can learn and improve
Lets go tanner roges
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Bring this thread back from the grave.

Even doe I already knew this was coming, no one understands how pumped I am after seeing these pics.
I can't fookin wait...
xDkristianxD
Team: yes

Post by xDkristianxD »

Atom6246 wrote:Bring this thread back from the grave.

Even doe I already knew this was coming, no one understands how pumped I am after seeing these pics.
I can't fookin wait...
WOW they put your logo on a axe, how much did you pay them
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Yo I’ll actually buy that
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

xDkristianxD wrote:WOW they put your logo on a axe, how much did you pay them
Not enough tbh.