World of Echo: Motocross Interviews, Articles, and Videos

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: World of Echo: Motocross Interviews, Articles, and Videos

Post by Jones221 »

Just finished banch. You’re killing it. I wanna ride so bad now.
only one to win something real from the game!
JConley691
Team: CG Motorsports

Post by JConley691 »

Jones221 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:57 am Just finished banch. You’re killing it. I wanna ride so bad now.
Thank you for your continued support Jones. I appreciate that. This midwest snow has got me itching, too. Just came here to post up about the video haha.

Anyway... new video on the site! A documentary I made in the Fall of 2020 about New England privateers. I hope you guys dig it.

I wanted also to make mention that I have partnered with the Road 2 Recovery foundation. Via a $10 donation to their site, I will send you a DVD copy of Banch for free. Just click the image below and it'll take you to World of Echo, where you can watch the film, read some words, look at very amateur pictures, and donate to R2R.

http://inaworldofecho.com/banch-road-2-recovery

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: World of Echo: A Blog About Motocross Filmmakers

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JConley691 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:26 pmI had a lengthy conversation with aerial-sports videographer Wes Coughlin. Wes is an incredible person, grew up skating and riding dirt bikes in the high desert of Redmond, Oregon, which quickly turned into a passion for snowboarding and snow sports. He's filmed stuff for GoPro, Discovery Channel (shark week!!), and many others.
Wes has now landed a whale too! His IG post about it...https://www.instagram.com/p/CMk59WxB6Px/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
JConley691

Re: World of Echo: A Blog About Motocross Filmmakers

Post by JConley691 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 pmWes has now landed a whale too!
Saw that! I hope he releases his base jumping movie soon. I saw a rough cut back when we spoke and it's really good.
JConley691

Post by JConley691 »

I have a new interview out with French filmmaker Alan Perreard, talking about his latest film "Lean.9.18" with fellow Frenchman, beach/rally racer Camille Chapeliere. Alan has been killing it for years, producing work for RedBull and other big names in action sports, but just recently released this project out of his passion for the craft. He and Camille share a similar interest in moto and filmmaking, so they were a perfect combo to execute this awesome piece. Check out the video below, and peep the interview in the link if you'd like to learn more about Alan and what went into making this video.

http://inaworldofecho.com/alan-perreard-lean