MX vs ATV All out

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: MX vs ATV All out

Post by broland278 »

rip qoute
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

After putting some hours on it, it’s much better and more fun then it looks. It takes me back to sitting on the floor in front of my tv playing Mx Unleashed after school
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Sadly, most of you wont get to the part in the career when it starts to get good because of the 2 hour Steam refund thing. Patches for all the fps drops are being released too. Xbox patch was just sent off today.
Everything is running great for me on PC though. Just takes time to get the hang of it because it's not really comparable to any other MVA game.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Add me on Steam MXJProductions . Game has been super fun so far to me personally. I am a big old school mx vs atv guy so it fits the old with the new.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'll put it on my wishlist.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

I don't understand the negative comments.. Granted there are bugs and flaws. They're actively acknowledging them and working on solutions..

I for one usually absolutely roast these companies for making such terrible games, this however is different.
I have played for about 4hrs and I love it, the skill and fun factor is quite high and the online with friends there is no lag at all and soooo much fun to race.
This game has brought back the fun factor in gaming for me and I look forward to the future updates for it to become better and better.

Also, I think this is going to be another Reflex, for you who haven't given it a chance I think you will realize just how great it is in the future when other motocross games come out.

And who ever says Monster Energy Supercross is better is whack. I played that for less than an hour and I was close to the top of the leaderboards in time, the physics are so clunky.

One last thing, the graphics on 'Epic' on PC look EPIC they're not the same as 'MES' bu they are still great.

I normally wouldn't defend a game, this game deserves it, too many people are jumping to conclusion because they're not willing to learn.

Cheers.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

stocksy129 wrote: I normally wouldn't defend a game, this game deserves it, too many people are jumping to conclusion because they're not willing to learn.

Cheers.
Finally.. people who understand what this game is supposed to be and how fun it actually is. lol.

Couldn't agree more with everything you said. MES might look better, but it's so clunky and easy to play that I got bored in a couple of days with it. Been playing All out for a week and I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of all the content for the game. I feel like I'll be playing it for a while.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

TeamHavocRacing

Aw shucks! You disabled spammi...I mean chat! Thanks for giving me a better idea of what you get. It's like a demo. Remember those?
|
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

AHHAHAHA

I found out what I did wrong with the settings and I went the wrong way with two sliders hahahaha!

I will be streaming again in another hour or so, hopefully it will be better then :P
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

TeamHavocRacing

Redemption!
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

How many tracks are in the game? Seems hard to find any info on the game without buying it. Also is it still possible to whip glitch like in the past games?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

On The Pipe wrote:How many tracks are in the game? Seems hard to find any info on the game without buying it.
17 SX
12 National
12 Opencross
6 FMX courses
4 Free ride maps (13 Waypoint stages)
Probably more to come in DLC
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

So I ended up buying the game. Have not had really any performance issues on PC except the one tropical track. A certain section really drops the frames, but it is not for long. There is a ton of single player series to compete in probably around 20 hours worth. I made it to the final 5 series and I kept getting a rather annoying glitch. After every race the screen would glitch the podium and I could not see the race. So I would have to quit event go to the main menu and start the race over again. Then the one series I was forfeiting races to end them quicker since it was glitching. However it glitched my points even though I won 8 races I still finished last with no points :evil:. The game does take some getting used to and the new whip mechanic is different. Once you get the hang of it you can throw some good whip/scrubs.

Nationals tracks in this game are disappointing to be fast you have to cut the track which is insanely easy. In Alive the out of bounds was almost too tight in this game you can cut almost every corner. I've already posted a top 10 time on dove point. I have not been a fan of national tracks since untamed I prefer them to be more like supercross tracks if that makes any sense? However, there is quite a skill gap in this game mainly for supercross. It does supercross way better than encore and to be fast/consistent is not easy.

Graphics are okay not terrible could be better

Soundtrack has an identity crisis and some of the tracks are downright cringeworthy.

Upgrading, tuning, and customizing bikes is just down right confusing.

You can tell a lot of stuff is reused from past games. With the 35$ price tag is understandable. I'm going to get my fun out of this game however at the price point you should not expect a radically new game. At this time I have not tried multiplayer yet.

TL;DR 5.5/10