F1 2018

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: F1 2018

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I love it when someone says they absolutely know someone, to the point that they exclude certain behaviors. "I know Lance Armstrong, he would NEVER cheat!"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Kimi hits Hamilton first lap turn 3, "There are team tactics". Bottas holds up Vettel and Kimi for 70 laps and then hits Vettel, "Bottas was a key part to our victory this weekend". lol

The long wait will be fun. Hopefully, Ferrari can bring it on the return.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Close enough to a sports car topic. Have you guys seen Corvette mid-engine prototype? Sick.

Chevy Corvette C8.R mid-engine race ... ad-am/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Kimi, you are on pole.

"Thank you"

Classic Kimi. Tomorrow should be fun
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Pumaxcs wrote:Kimi, you are on pole.

"Thank you"

Classic Kimi. Tomorrow should be fun
Legend :lol:
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Mercedes ruin the races, they are horrible, i hate them. Bottas didnt even race for him he just race to ruin both Ferrari's. Hamilton didnt deserve this win.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah, this week was not a highlight of F1 racing. Team tactics and such all over the place for Merc makes everything less interesting. Leaving a roadblock on the track and on pit lane is really shady.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

MXS Cares
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

They cheating too cause faking a pitstop its not legal
TeamHavocRacing

Walked many miles. Caught many rays. Drank many beers and had many good times at the IndyCar race yesterday! We get at least two more years so I hope it goes well and they come back again and again. Watching Scott Dixon's many ups and downs to manage to stay up top on the points standings was the story of the day congrats to Takuma Sato!
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Watching Scott Dixon's many ups and downs to manage to stay up top on the points standings...
Grats to him on his 5th title! Second only to AJ Foyt. Stoked to hear Laguna Seca replaces Sonoma next year.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Max was nutty last week. Part of me thinks how much further the tires could have gone because he was on it.

This week for qualifying as much as I want to hate MERC if Ferrari will continue to be literally clowns in strategy its tough to feel bad they keep loosing. SEB starting 9th is some of the biggest piece of a shit show I've seen.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Thanks Vettel for proving my point. If I'm Max, I'm mad this week. I think the penalty on him was fair but for it to turn around and nothing be handed out when the same is done to him is completely bogus. No matter the reason if the actions evened out after, yatta yatta, an action needs to be a penalty no matter what happens after.
MXS Cares
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Anyone watch the road atlanta IMSA Le Mon yesterday? pretty cool seeing the Prototypes fly by the GTD and GTLM
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!