Weirdest irl/sim experiences

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: Weirdest irl/sim experiences

Post by Rush »

bdownen323 wrote:- Did I mention I’ve kissed Mason’s sister?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:I see Nate's been day drinking again.
Yeah, just trying to find Becky again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

I think its pretty crazy that 90% of my now irl friends i met through sim.

Literally friends for life that i met through this whacky little moto game, Blows me out.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Weirdest one I had was back in 2013 when I was 16, I just moved to the 125/250f youth clas that year, it was the start of the season first race, I'm sat on the gate waiting for the race before to finish, and a guy pulls up next to me on the line. I see the name on his bike and I recognised it as I a shitty attempt at an MXS team I started had a guy with the same surname in.

Fast forward 5 mins im still thinking is this the fucking guy on my team ive spoken to countless of times online as he is in my team????

I finally pluck up the courage to just flat out ask him this, and he's like wait wtf your mxsisboss???

We sat and chat for a bit before the race started but man, it was those 5 minutes of this weird feeling like WTF is this that fucking dude I speak to loads on MXS???? Not a huge one but was definitley up there for weird moments for me lmao.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Soz for DP:

My typing went horrifically in that last post jesus.

TLDR set up shitty team on MXS that never raced, saw team member while on the gate irl, had a weird 5 mins of is that actually fucking him.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I once saw Zoa at Rays but I didn't wanna say anything because we've never talked on here but I would leave when he would come near but I keep finding him.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Nate, you forgot to mention you smoked MaryJ with a 2 time MXS supercross champ. :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

We did rail that one guy at the Milestone vet track, I'm pretty sure his number plate had the initials MJ on it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

What's Nate like high? That sounds like fun :(
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Never talked to Stilez Robertson but he came up to me before our first Sx main at mini o’s and called me the sim god. He talked to me all week after that. Was kinda funny
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

The first time I met Tony,Sonny, and Dom after my cousin and I pre-gamed before Indy, interesting experience to say the least.
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Did anybody mention the time that Wheels took a selfie with August in the background at Washougal and never went up and talked to him? I guess in hind sight, I can't blame him.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I didn't have service strong enough to load the picture he sent me, just the Twitter notification, so I had a creepy blank notification from some guy who I had recently challenged to a foot race. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I took a selfie with Yzed in the background, but I did talk to him. I made it out safely, luckily.
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't lock hookers in my basement like everyone says, I swear.