Weirdest irl/sim experiences

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Re: Weirdest irl/sim experiences

Post by Rush »

SKlein wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I'll be at MXoN so I may meet some of you.
Grant just needs to get us the Vital VIP tickets.
Dawson24 wrote:
Sean.... are you telling me your going to the mxon?
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

The weirdest thing to happen to me is when I was chillin at a Canadian National (Gopher Dunes) with Ty Smith, who I met from sim, and he introduced me to Cromie. Cromie didn’t realize who I was at first and after a little asked me my last name. He then figured it out and apologized for taking me out during a sx race in 2016 when I was lapping him and battling for the lead :lol: I’ve also met dmills and Riley Gallup but I never mentioned that I played sim or my name at all. I’m also planning on going to mxon so hopefully I see a few more sim players there
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

I totally forgot about just dance Kellen. What a great time. :lol:

DMills is my best friend and all our other friends from down here and NorCal I met through sim so that’s pretty cool.

Barrington, burkeen, chex, shack, and DDavis are all pretty cool that I’ve met though sim also. I’m probably forgetting more but everyone is rad for the most part in person since we all share interests.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Met Shack (Bryan) at Blue Diamond in DE, first thing he showed me was his MotoOption Championship sweathershirt :lol: just kidding Bryan!

The Vegas trip was just all around wild! I got a monster girl to sign my tits, Mark flashed his nuts to a camera, Mikey got a free lap dance on a public bus, getting Jay completely fucked up to the point he couldn't walk, found out Australian's do not like cold weather and Swedish people do, and last but not least got drunk with the one and only Checkerz.

Kellen found out I live in the middle of Bum Fuck Egypt lol

Nate and Kellen attended my Wedding

Met and chatted with JS4 at High Point and New Jersey SX

Met and hungout with Brett Mclaud at New Jersey SX

Shocked Logan Litzel at Motorama

I'm sure there is plenty more.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Rush wrote:Sean.... are you telling me your going to the mxon?
Yes I will definitely be in attendance
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

The year Colton Aeck did a Kickstarter page link in here to help afford the natty tour I saw him at Shoug since I recognized his number plate. He had his arm in a sling and when I said hi, he apologized for not being able to race! What a guy! That same day I recognized TG Photo man Todd and cornered him for a sec before releasing him back into the wild. That might have been the same time He, Yzed, Zack etc. carpooled it from SoCal. That might also have been the same time Wheels took a selfie with August in the background, but never talked to him lol!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Cody Darr wrote:Met Shack (Bryan) at Blue Diamond in DE, first thing he showed me was his MotoOption Championship sweathershirt :lol: just kidding Bryan!

The Vegas trip was just all around wild! I got a monster girl to sign my tits
I think it’s supposed to be the other way around
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Oh yeah I met Shack and Dupuis at Glen Helen last year. My brothers girlfriend STILL gives me shit because their first impression of her was "This is my brothers girlfriend, the one that gets mad when Dustin plays sim" :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

I got a job completely unrelated to sim, from sim lol.

Penny, Byron, and I go trashed at Indy Sx this year for little Byron's 21st, good time.

Parked literally right in front of Byron at LL, and after he bailed meeting me at the Red Bull tent, I met him the next day as he walked through my camp using my loading ramp to walk across the lake that was our pit area, double fisting beers at 10 am in the morning.

Spent way to long with Jatt Mames out west. Not enough out time out west so much, but too much time with Matt.

I've met some industry people like Chex which is cool, but the one day I was going to meet him at Race Tech headquarters I blew my wheels apart on my 450 and had to get new ones. (I think that was why)

Met Sonny and Spinelli at Ironman a few years ago.

This game has actually provided me a lot of opportunities and I've met a lot of cool people from it. I'll be at MXON, look for the crooked back pale as all day drunk blonde hair kid yelling USA and Red Bud until my vocal chords no longer work.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

- I used Titanic movie quotes/references to pick Armstrong up a dirty, 400 lb Mexican lady in California on POF......He/She ruined the leather on my brothers truck seats. (Mason was secretly jealous it wasn't him)
- Armstrong seen my brothers Weiner the first time he met him.
- Mason passed out after I dropped a dryer on his foot
- Mason doesn't like elevator rides with me, or "punch bug".
- Ive saved Mason from Canada customs.
- Mason does not like to cuddle. (Armstrong does)
- I took Armstrong to the strippers for the first time. (He got a lap dance from a big jacked lady)
- I got to experience love at first sight when I met Checkerz at the race tech shop
- Jacob Ehm came to my rescue when I died at Pala
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

SKlein wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I'll be at MXoN so I may meet some of you.
Grant just needs to get us the Vital VIP tickets.
Dawson24 wrote:
Agreed
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:That same day I recognized TG Photo man Todd and cornered him for a sec before releasing him back into the wild. That might have been the same time He, Yzed, Zack etc. carpooled it from SoCal.
I’d like to just say how proud I am to have finally made it into a Havoc post as “etc.” <3
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You'll always be Etc. in my heart!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

So, one time CheckMix was a PR guy for a suspension company who was the title sponsor to a local AX tour. Using his PR he contacted out a track preview to an Australian and he posted the preview picture, not for release but just to show his work. I commented it looked cool and that the place was close to me and I got 4 free tickets to go see a race.

I've also met a few people while flagging for a local race and walking the pits at LL.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Sounds like there's gonna be a ton of mxs dudes at mxdn!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.