2018 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2018 MX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ddavis wrote:...people (like you) would shit their fucking pants balls deep sucking off Justin telling him he's the next Ricky Carmichael.
Jesus, what a whiny bitch. Where in here or anywhere have I blown up a poor effort by Josh or Justin. I'm excited about his career, but I've been realistic about how good or bad either of them performed or placed. Of, course I name drop all over the place, but no false praise ever. I love how you assume so much and act all bitter. I'll wait for you to find something to back up your gay little assertion. It's ok, you don't have to try and backpedal because soon enough you'll way overstate your case somewhere else since you're an incurable drama queen.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Its alright Havoc. Even an older gentleman like yourself is prone to the occasional gargle once and a while. It happens. Yours is Justin Hill, mine is Zac Efron. Lets not be shy about our feelings, and allow ourselves to be open to what our hearts are saying. Its 2018, not 1947. Its time to grow.
TeamHavocRacing

If you remember, it was Josh's nuts I was swinging off first back when Justin was running around on a scooter and playing Halo in the motorhome. Devin still can't get over his career that never was.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

There's reasons far beyond what you'll ever understand as to why I haven't raced in nearly 10 years.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Don't be a fucking ignorant old asshole, because at the moment that's all you'll ever be, Havoc. Why don't you get off the forums, aren't you some 60 year old creep?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Dear Lord.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

Ddavis wrote:Don't be a fucking ignorant old asshole, because at the moment that's all you'll ever be, Havoc. Why don't you get off the forums, aren't you some 60 year old creep?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Image
TeamHavocRacing

If course this also included his obligatory secret underground messaging through PM. Except this time it wasn't some violent threat, it was his potential to beat Justin Hill that I have to believe since it never happened.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Settle down guys. Havoc, if everything broke just right, of course Devin could beat Justin Hill. Devin, Havoc is only a little older than me so he couldn't possibly be old.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

jlv wrote:Settle down guys. Havoc, if everything broke just right, of course Devin could beat Justin Hill. Devin, Havoc is only a little older than me so he couldn't possibly be old.
There's a lot of factors that goes into amateur racing and under different circumstances there's absolutely 100% confidence I would have beaten Justin when he was racing 250 B. He didn't really become competitive until he won the all-star class at Monster Cup. I don't know Havoc's background in racing itself but I'm guessing you didn't deal with the shit I had to deal with trying to race competitively at 14.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

jlv wrote:Settle down guys.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Ddavis wrote:
jlv wrote:Settle down guys. Havoc, if everything broke just right, of course Devin could beat Justin Hill. Devin, Havoc is only a little older than me so he couldn't possibly be old.
There's a lot of factors that goes into amateur racing and under different circumstances there's absolutely 100% confidence I would have beaten Justin when he was racing 250 B. He didn't really become competitive until he won the all-star class at Monster Cup. I don't know Havoc's background in racing itself but I'm guessing you didn't deal with the shit I had to deal with trying to race competitively at 14.
No doubt! Now just admit Havoc and I aren't old and we're all good! Honestly, if we could sing Havoc, Phat and I could probably start a boy band.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

There's a video of me tryna drunk sing Frank Zappa out there. I get dibs on the low part.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

I'm more a baritone too. Maybe we'll get lucky and Phat will surprise us with an awesome falsetto.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com