2018 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 MX Discussion

Post by SMR 510RR »

What about Barcia causing a big pileup in Moto 1 by riding backwards on the track?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:This rumor for Team PR was cool but knowing Pastrana is actually and Dilla has me geeking
Is there a word missing or auto corrected? I no canna unnastand-a you. Sounds like something cool I think.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks Puma. I don't know what the rule is on open face helmets, but as long as it's a PBR helmet I think we'll recognize Ron. He may eat ass, but I hope he doesn't eat shit. Travis can't afford another dinger either. Go Sipes! RJ may be a better chance at this point! These guys kick ass raising money for the cause. Kinda ironic Ronnie said "not Obama that's fer sure" cuz Trump ain't doin' shit for PR. Sad!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Yeah but like 95% of Ronnies fan base is a Trump supporter so can't be doing that lol.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Why Sipes? Surely there is another meme rider out there?

Get fucking Bubba in there and you could raise some serious bank for PR. And that would be an epic fuck you to Monster from Red Bull. (It's Bubba is still Red Bull)
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
m121c

Post by m121c »

Maybe I’m wrong but the initial announcement made it sound like it was to raise money for the PR motocross community, not PR relief efforts. It helps either way which is awesome.

Would rather see a serious team go, and have these guys as more of a side show celebrity guest apparence. Maybe have like an end of Saturday race with TP, the Mac, Sipes, RV, RC, Reed, etc on 2-strokes. They are going to get very little, if any, actual coverage during the actual racing anyway. No offense to Jimmy, but he hardly qualifys as capable to race the event as himself, let alone Ronnie Mac.

Instead of them just making a show out of an otherwise seriously prestigous event, would make more sense to be the entertainment when the racing is not going. Its the LL of worldwide pro motocross.

Ronnie is starting to get over played and over used. It was that joke that originally was hilarious and refreshing in the world of corporate serious moto, but now that they realized it was funny and can profit, it gets repetitive.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Would you buy merch or have the same reaction if it were just a sideshow?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

To clarify - I had about ten people share the announcement post on Facebook in 30 minutes. If Pastrana, Sipes, and Mac were just getting together to turn a few laps, it would just be another Nitro Circus clip and I wouldn't be influenced to put money toward it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Travis knows how strong his earning power is, but you could see his embarrassment when saying which website to go to lol. #whitepowerstrong
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm personally not a fan of the Ronnie Mac thing, but Sipes and Pastrana is cool. Instead of sending Albertson as Ronnie Mac, they should just put Canard out there. That team would be as American as it gets with TC41, TP199, and Sipes.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

How are you guys forgetting Gared Steinke? This guy is riding a 2 stroke for the people at every round, and y'all kicking him to the curb. Sad.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Ronnie Mac is stupid. Pastrana is cool, Sipes is cool, Mxon is cool. Ronnie Mac is just someone who high school kids think is funny and who old dudes like Havoc think they were in the 40s.
TeamHavocRacing

Huh? Man, you've been really off your game Matt. Go back and work on your material. Honestly. I want to give you some credit, but it's been lacking.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

What's the bike homologation for mxgp/fim? Can't seem to find any...
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Wahlamt wrote:What's the bike homologation for mxgp/fim? Can't seem to find any...
Pretty sure you can run anything as long as it is the correct cc's for each class. Flashback to aprilias v twin engines,