2018 MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2018 MX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

We use this for MXdN talk? Yes?

KX engine in Michigan must think they are KTM's *angryemoji*
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Yeah they haven't done too good. Didn't kx250 have some mechanicals this year in outdoors too?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

PEURTOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

This will be legendary :lol:
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

My live streams continue to be a joke. Sit on buffer then plays at 360p and skipping all over the place. Every race I've watched so far has been on replay.
MXS Cares
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Pumaxcs wrote:My live streams continue to be a joke. Sit on buffer then plays at 360p and skipping all over the place. Every race I've watched so far has been on replay.
Its so strange because either people are having terrible problems or it is perfect. I had perfect 1080 without a single interruption all day yesterday and so far today.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Wahlamt wrote:Yeah they haven't done too good. Didn't kx250 have some mechanicals this year in outdoors too?
2017 MX, ciancarulos bike was the only one that didnt blow up. I guess savatgy had some problems this year also. i thought this 2019 450 was supposed to be good? 2 blowups in 1 weekend just for tomac, then Tommy Searle blew his up yesterday also?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

SMR 510RR wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:My live streams continue to be a joke. Sit on buffer then plays at 360p and skipping all over the place. Every race I've watched so far has been on replay.
Its so strange because either people are having terrible problems or it is perfect. I had perfect 1080 without a single interruption all day yesterday and so far today.
Mine's been perfect too, both today and yesterday.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I can't believe the French did it again. Year after year there's controversy about their selection and year after year they're silencing everyone. :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wahlamt wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:
Mine's been perfect too, both today and yesterday.
Found out CBS broadcasts it locally so turns out I bought the package to watch the B final only. Kind of a waste.

Huge congrats to the Netherlands literally doing everything right. Could have been an easy win for them this year if their MX2 guy could have raced. Kind of mad that France won because all of the Marvin controversies is now a wash for them. Also, once again a humbling experience for America.
MXS Cares
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

We did it again! Thanks to Mexico for giving an engine between moto 2 and 3 for Jordi Tixier so he can race moto 3 !
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Wow really haha they gave an engine? How come France didnt bring an extra one for such a big event?
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:We did it again! Thanks to Mexico for giving an engine between moto 2 and 3 for Jordi Tixier so he can race moto 3 !
Phil Doyon #423
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Wow really haha they gave an engine? How come France didnt bring an extra one for such a big event?
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:We did it again! Thanks to Mexico for giving an engine between moto 2 and 3 for Jordi Tixier so he can race moto 3 !
Yeah french mecanics have to pull apart the bikes and build it again with the new engine in about 40min. Tixier is on a small french team and he didnt get lot of times before the race, get call only 2 weeks before
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I’m not happy with how much they change the track to suit the Euro riders, and from how it sounds I’m interviews neither did the American riders. They added a shit ton of sand and it rained so that didn’t help at all. The layout changes were all cool besides the stupid roller before the leap, like why was that necessary? But gg France.. you win and you get ANOTHER des nations round in France in 2020. I think that rediculous as well. They just had one in 2016 I think and then they get another one. Why not do it somewhere else in Europe or America?
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
RXR_Banjo wrote:Wow really haha they gave an engine? How come France didnt bring an extra one for such a big event?
Yeah french mecanics have to pull apart the bikes and build it again with the new engine in about 40min. Tixier is on a small french team and he didnt get lot of times before the race, get call only 2 weeks before
They got one from Mexico? If I'm not mistaken that's not even legal. All parts have to be approved at the technical meeting and are assigned to a certain rider. Febvre for example isn't even allowed to use Van Horebeeks exhaust pipe if needed... But I guess the FIM already took a look at that.

Nevertheless, pulling off such a result after such a shitty season with an engine he hasn't ridden before... That's impressive.

@Motoz293
I've read in an interview they pulled up all that sand because the owners of RedBud knew there was a 90% chance of rain (It's October after all). And now it was brutal but the track was rideable. If they just kept the regular clay you have Foxhill moments where 80% of the riders see their bikes getting sucked up. Because the amount of rain which felt (by the numbers) is even more than the local sand tracks over here can handle.
That roller would have been a great idea in the dry... I wonder indeed why they didn't took it out on Friday. Maybe they kept it in for safety reasonsl. Now you have Paulin, Tomac and Coldenhoff jumping it. But take that roller away and Ali El Ghmoud from Shitty mx country #5 will try to triple it as well.

I agree on your take of another des nations in France though... And it's the French federation buying the mxon/GP's where in other countries promoters/track organisations have to buy it. And a good organized federation like the FFM will always win against your "smaller" type of organisations like the MXGP of Loket.
I hope we one day get an mxon at Argentina, track looks lit and their climate around september/october is like spring in Europe/US. A smooth 20°C and no peak in the amount of rain they get.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)