MXS Guitarists

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Snopro704

MXS Guitarists

Post by Snopro704 »

Over the past 4 years I've taught myself to play electric guitar (which has honestly pulled me away from sim a bit) and thought I'd start a thread to see if any other sim guys play as well. Sometimes you really have no clue that people in your different communities play too!

Feel free to talk about your favorite stuff to play attach videos of you playing and what not if ya have em :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
nickuzick

Re: MXS Guitarists

Post by nickuzick »

I've been a bedroom "shredder" for years now. Just putting together a small starter pedaltrain with a few affordable pedals. If anyone can try a Boss Katana amplifier I suggest you do. Don't let the price fool you. Sounds great, 100w of solid state power is super loud, and great for pedals. Sick 4 way power control as well. Goes from standby, 0.5w, 50w, 100w.

Also the Andertons youtube channel is really great to watch. Such a great group of guys
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

I've played for roughly 13 years now. I am a hair metal kind of guy. Lucas Prado on the forums would be hard pressed to find a better musician than him on here. Guy can absolutely play the guitar better than most people I have seen. DJD also can play the blues very well!
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I’ve been playing for about 10 years or so. Definitely should be better than I am but for many of those years it was just a hobby that I would occasionally indulge myself in. Recently got into electric guitar and have spent a good amount of money on pedals. I’ve been putting a lot of work in this last year and have probably doubled my skill range. In a few weeks I’m planning on buying a new amp, as well as a board to put my pedals on
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was rhythm guitar in a little Iron Maiden cover band from '80-84. Didn't pursue it any further as far as lessons etc. Just figuring songs out by ear has been my deal. Got 2 acoustics and a Yamaha Pacifica strat copy. Little practice amp Spider 15 and a friend GAVE me his Digitech TSR 12 rack mount studio reverb, multi-effects unit plus I also have a Yamaha DX27 and a Casio electronic piano. Just need drums and bass lol.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.