MXoN MXS Squad

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: MXoN MXS Squad

Post by checkerz »

Snopro704 wrote:Anyone driving through Minneapolis wanna pick me up? Will offer snacks and gas money :D
If you would’ve said hookers and blow I would’ve told you to jump in. Snacks and gas money sounds boring.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

checkerz wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:Anyone driving through Minneapolis wanna pick me up? Will offer snacks and gas money :D
If you would’ve said hookers and blow I would’ve told you to jump in. Snacks and gas money sounds boring.
4 months is plenty of time for me to line up top shelf hookers and blow :P
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Snopro704 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
4 months is plenty of time for me to line up top shelf hookers and blow :P
I will make a detour for this.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Ill be there. Try to get to Red Bud every year for the nat and certainly cant pass up the 3.5 hr drive from Midland MI!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

ddmx wrote:Ill be there. Try to get to Red Bud every year for the nat and certainly cant pass up the 3.5 hr drive from Midland MI!
Didn't know you were from Midland, my aunt's from there and I'm only an hour and a half away :lol:
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

I’m gonna have to meet everyone lol. I live like an hour away so I’m pumped, it’s gonna be awesome
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

I'll probably be there with a few mx friends.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Hey MXS doods. I made a private Facebook page to try to connect people together who play this game and are going to MXdN. Maybe we can organize a meetup or something through there. Message me on Facebook if you want in and I'll add you.

https://www.facebook.com/kellen.brauer
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

obv gonna be there, be on the lookout for my authentic retro fox pants
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm sad I couldn't make it out there, but hey maybe one day when I'm financially stable and the MXDN is in the US I'll go :lol:
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Was wild meeting you three (Kellen, Hanna(h?) and Sean). Pretty big sure you guys had no idea who I am but it was still a send with the LCQ Studios boys.

Anybody care if I post pics in this thread?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Sabo wrote:Was wild meeting you three (Kellen, Hanna(h?) and Sean). Pretty big sure you guys had no idea who I am but it was still a send with the LCQ Studios boys.

Let’s see them! Bummer that basically had no service the entire weeekend so I went able to view this thread or the FB group. Crazy time, met some cool people!

This was one of the outfits I had, lol.

Sabo

Post by Sabo »

aeffertz wrote:
Sabo wrote:Was wild meeting you three (Kellen, Hanna(h?) and Sean). Pretty big sure you guys had no idea who I am but it was still a send with the LCQ Studios boys.

Let’s see them! Bummer that basically had no service the entire weeekend so I went able to view this thread or the FB group. Crazy time, met some cool people!

This was one of the outfits I had, lol.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/beautifulamericansexybeast.jpg[img]
Kellen has a pic from the sim meetup I would very much like him to share. If anyone has a personal contact with him, tell him to post it, unless he sees this post ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

The LCQ Discord had been planning meeting up at REEEEEEEEEEDBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD for months, since February. We had bought a lot in A4 and were ready to take on MXoN. After we all finally got to our meetup spot, we went shopping for the weekend. I may have skee-yee'd my way out of the Walmart as soon as they asked for ID, but somehow they still sold it to us, was rad. Beal and I saw Jason Anderson as well, and he glared at me as I quietly whispered "reeeeeeeed buuuuuuuud".

Once we got in the campground, we were big stuck because of all the muck. There was a huge crowd across from us, and I ran out and yelled for some help. We finally got in our spot with the help of some 20 bros. Then we meet these people:

These wildin' boys had chainsaws with fucking handlebars and exhausts mounted on them. I had a video of them breaking into the red trailer and boofing it up in there but I lost it :(.

Then we heard someone say something about a stripper, and there was indeed a stripper on a pole one aisle over. We had just discovered that we were parked in B lot, a $300 upgrade of what we had paid for. Everyone got sloshed that night, and unfortunately Michael sold LCQ Studios for 30,000 Pesos to some random guy near the portajohns. I'm not going to post the party pics or vids just because things stay on the internet.

The next two days were just as wild with some notable moments:

I was big jamming in my Pitt poncho and my Zubaz.

My shoes were absolutely flat so I had no speck of traction the whole weekend. It became a meme that I was sliding everywhere so I tried to slide down the hill behind the bleachers on the leap.

If you weren't there, there was a heli that would give you a couple laps around for $50 bucks. Someone must've coughed up some dough because this happened.

The Swedes ran that chainsaw 24/7 but were bitching about our generator at like 9 PM and kept shutting it off. Eventually, we had fallen asleep with it on. Seth's friend Luke saved our lives as the Swedes had the brilliant idea just to pick it up and put it in the garage of Jared's trailer and shut the door. Thank you, Luke, I literally owe you my life.
We got a group picture at the end,
People from left to right:
Darion (pretty sure it's actually derek but michael said darion so idk <3}
Branson
Kyle Watts
Michael Hodge
Jared Meranda
Seth Beal
The Fastest Man on the Planet
Seth Jones
Luke

and celebrated our freedom.

After everything, Michael and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings before departing back to our individual homes. I gave one final decree of radness:

Oh yeah, they left the saw at their campsite and Kyle took it home. The cylinder was absolutely trashed and when we picked it up we were almost certain it was blown.

It was a wild time, love you guys.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

It was a bomb ass weekend! Despite the rain and mud, being with the boys and watching drunk people fall while watching good ol American motocross made it a weekend I’ll never forget!! On to 2019 REEEEEDDDDDDD BUDDDDDDDD 8)

It was nice meeting you Kellen, it was awesome meeting some people from sim! Just bummed I didn’t get to meet one particular person :cry:
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!