MXoN MXS Squad

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: MXoN MXS Squad

Post by checkerz »

Met so many people old and new. Literally went without much of a plan besides to take it all in. After a trip through Lot B at 4am on Sunday, I realized; I most likely had more fun at Red Bud than anyone in the history of Red Buds.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

checkerz wrote:Met so many people old and new. Literally went without much of a plan besides to take it all in. After a trip through Lot B at 4am on Sunday, I realized; I most likely had more fun at Red Bud than anyone in the history of Red Buds.
[X] Doubt
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Red Bud was a wild experience. Such a blast and meeting a bunch of new Sim people was cool.

Damn Sabo, how much restraint did it take to not go and curb stomp those dickweeds who almost killed you with your generator? Man I would have been livid.

I saw Seely completely sloshed (from what hammered Mason could tell) in B lot Saturday night, that was pretty rad.

Saw some crazy shit. From the dude who tried to ride his cooler full of beer down laracoos leap, to a Canadian almost biting his tongue off when he flipped off the porta potty. Red Bud MXDN did not dissapoint.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah it was awesome! I'll have to take some stuff off my phone and upload it. Kinda bummed I missed the sim meetup on Sunday, we went to the pits to kill time and lost track of it...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.