Spencer Turdley

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Spencer Turdley

Post by calebheney223 »

What is up with this dude? (pun intended) Like, this guy goes on rants about how MX sim is the only good game, and how all the other games are trash, then turns around and starts playing the other games. Also his whole "MX sim should only be played in 1st person since its a simulator" movement is pretty stupid.

P.S. If he actually reads this no disrespect, but are you bipolar?
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
Racers52

Re: Spencer Turdley

Post by Racers52 »

Spencer represents the game in a way I wouldnt really agree with.

Plus his content is just about as good as his youtube thumbnails..
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

Racers52 wrote:Spencer represents the game in a way I wouldnt really agree with.

Plus his content is just about as good as his youtube thumbnails..
HAHAHA WHAT EVEN IS THAT THUMBNAIL
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

He's garbage. My biggest issue with the clown is the fact that he does these track " Reviews ", and never even gives credit to the track builders. I find that incredibly disrespectful for someone trying to gain attention off of their hard work. Just is a weird dude imho.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

MXJProductions wrote:He's garbage. My biggest issue with the clown is the fact that he does these track " Reviews ", and never even gives credit to the track builders. I find that incredibly disrespectful for someone trying to gain attention off of their hard work. Just is a weird dude imho.
I agree
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's not a simulation if you're riding from an out-of-body experience. Then it's reduced to an accurate arcade game. How many pilots train in a simulator using 3rd person? It's just kids that were raised on Mario Kart that can't admit to compromising. Just fucking admit it instead of whining that you should be able to call it a true sim. JLV just caved in and added 3rd person so he wouldn't alienate his customers which are comprised of mostly the 12-25 demo, raised on Mario Kart. Suck on that, bitches!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Suck on that, bitches!
Everybody needs to watch out. We have ourselves a loose cannon!
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

F Youtubers, they're all idiots in my opinion.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Andy_Hack wrote:F Youtubers, they're all idiots in my opinion.
Yeah, outside of Kellen, I really just can't stand them at all.

I get so tilted every time one of those fuck stains tells me to subscribe or like. And they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Glad I've never EVER said "Hey guys!" or asked anyone to like or subscribe then. Guess I'm not a YouTouber by that definition.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Glad I've never EVER said "Hey guys!" or asked anyone to like or subscribe then. Guess I'm not a YouTouber by that definition.
Na, it's the talking into a camera type that I dislike. Not old man gamers!

They're just human spam machines at that point. If I like your channel, I will subscribe. Surely that would be basic common sense but not to these fuckhead YouTubers.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

Mikey wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Glad I've never EVER said "Hey guys!" or asked anyone to like or subscribe then. Guess I'm not a YouTouber by that definition.
They're just human spam machines at that point
I mean, at least donut does a good mix of games and real life stuff. not oly that but he only posts about once in a blue moon anymore.
I just dont see the point in spencer complaining about there being 3rd person. like just stfu and play in first person nobody really cares what camra you play on but to complain about something you dont even touch in game is pointless.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

Mikey wrote:
Yeah and i was watching one of Kellens streams and somebody mocked Spencers intro and they all got what seemed like annoyed just because it was a mention of him i guess?
They all just groaned and were like
"Dont even start"
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

calebheney223 wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Yeah and i was watching one of Kellens streams and somebody mocked Spencers intro and they all got what seemed like annoyed just because it was a mention of him i guess?
They all just groaned and were like
"Dont even start"
Because he is killing the game off with his channel. He at least "tries" to make tracks that he considers good but when you look at them it's just some raise and lowering tools it feels like. He complains about the game on how it needs to do all of this stuff to keep on advancing it and then complains about all of the professional racing series because he gets banned for being a total goon and taking people out and makes a big scene. But then he will come right back to it and do the exact same things that he was doing before and be like "oh it is so nice to be racing in all of the pro series again." Just my opinion he is a little bit two-faced but everybody else can have their own opinions on him like all of his little fan boys that don't have the game and think all of his content is absolutely great! :lol: :lol:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Mikey wrote:

I get so tilted every time one of those fuck stains tells me to subscribe or like. And they always have some ridiculous intro and and a bunch of other bullshit, it's just a waste of time.
Don't forget to click the bell icon! If you want to be extra annoyed.