Flames Jewart

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Re: Flames Jewart

Post by calebheney223 »

Fuck i knew it wouldnt be long before this turned into an argument LOL just post fuckin pics of james or leave.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

LOL! Your fuckin title really suggests how fuckin serious you fuckin were about this. Good fuckin luck with that and welcome to the fuckin ways of this fuckin forum. You should be fuckin honored that our fuckin god and creator fuckin commented in here.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Tribute to the best.
Ok...
But is he the fastest man on the planet? Because James Stewart is! :D :D
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

RC= Goat
JS7= Fastest the ever do it

Simple
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

rc is the best james is a bitch let's move on
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:LOL! Your fuckin title really suggests how fuckin serious you fuckin were about this. Good fuckin luck with that and welcome to the fuckin ways of this fuckin forum. You should be fuckin honored that our fuckin god and creator fuckin commented in here.
Wow i guess making 1 small joke turns the whole thing into one? lmao
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:RC= Goat
JS7= Fastest the ever do it

Simple
+1
TeamHavocRacing

RC being a prick has a lot to do with my rejection. The least gracious if he didn't win, like not showing up on the podium(please don't confuse that with a desire to win). I can't reiterate enough how lame he is for calling himself the goat either. Little man syndrome up the ass. Stewart had an instant effect on me the first time I saw him at Washougal because I'd never seen anyone flog a bike like that.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:RC being a prick has a lot to do with my rejection. The least gracious if he didn't win, like not showing up on the podium(please don't confuse that with a desire to win). I can't reiterate enough how lame he is for calling himself the goat either. Little man syndrome up the ass. Stewart had an instant effect on me the first time I saw him at Washougal because I'd never seen anyone flog a bike like that.
Even in RC's whip tutorial he acts kinda like a prick too though
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

jlv wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Everyone knows the best was Guy Cooper anyway.
Agreed. No one who saw Cooper race in person would disagree.

One thing about the King vs the Goat, the King started a lot of bad trends like SX only and skipping the MXdN. The Goat reversed that. I like McGrath and I think he understood the physics of MX better than any other rider but that stuff bothered me.
When did i miss you coming in?
TeamHavocRacing

Speaking of pricks. When I met Slayer, Tom and Jeff were totally cool, Kerry was totally a dick and Dave took off as soon as they got finished with their set.
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Speaking of pricks. When I met Slayer, Tom and Jeff were totally cool, Kerry was totally a dick and Dave took off as soon as they got finished with their set.
Yeah kerrys known for being a dick lately. and tbh dave is kind of a bitch with his whole "Oh slayer owes me money for something i didn't do" shtick. I like dave as a drummer and kerry as a guitarist but those dudes have some issues for real. RIP Jeff. Garry is a cool dude an so is paul now i got to meet them last year right outside of their tour bus. super chill dudes. kerry was no where to be seen
TeamHavocRacing

I lost track. My ex was so hardcore that when she was 15 she got the skull with the sword through it tatted on her shoulder. Eventually she got their sigs on her tits, then had those tatted on too. Beginning of the end of us thank god. I didn't know Paul was back.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »