Flames Jewart

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Flames Jewart

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Post by calebheney223 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I lost track. My ex was so hardcore that when she was 15 she got the skull with the sword through it tatted on her shoulder. Eventually she got their sigs on her tits, then had those tatted on too. Beginning of the end of us thank god. I didn't know Paul was back.
Hes been back for a while. but now with the farewell tour Dave is coming back to SOME shows
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Post by calebheney223 »

Okay guys i know I made this post and all... but the real GOAT here is jlv, he could whoop bubbas ass in a race.

jlv=ronnie mac
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JLV=Larry Ward with that RM125 and he doesn't have that annoying herpes sore on his lip like Carmichael always did.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV=Larry Ward with that RM125 and he doesn't have that annoying herpes sore on his lip like Carmichael always did.
Did Carmichael not sign an autograph for you or something?

I can feel the hate lol
TeamHavocRacing

I remember all the hype leading up to his pro debut. I think that iconic Oakley poster of him whipped flat was even before his pro career. I appreciate all the record smashing he did, but he bought into his own hype. I just don't agree that he was the greatest. Like I said, there's an asterisk. As soon as someone comes along and beats MC's record as well as RC's, then we can call them the greatest. Come on me bro!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Come on me bro!
Leclair?
TeamHavocRacing

Yeah, or some euro interpretation. Unless we meet in a bathhouse.