Dear Community...

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Oakcandy
Team: MotoUnit

Dear Community...

Post by Oakcandy »

Hey,
I have been part of this community for a long time now, I have done many designs and owned a team and done many other great things for this community. Now my life has come to a point where I really haven't got time for mxs anymore due to school and motocross. I'm trying to go to college to be a graphic designer and now I really need help from this community. There is a designer competition going on in my country that can open up many doors for my future in graphic designing, I'm currently leading this competition but second place is closing out on me and I could really use your help.

You can go ahead and give me vote here, it literally takes a minute: https://www.sportlandmagazine.com/est/k ... ntry-29787
KTM57

Re: Dear Community...

Post by KTM57 »

I can't get the page to load properly to vote, but it might be my connection.

I just finished my graphic design degree myself and was laughing with some friends about how we got our start doing MX Sim stuff. A lot of stuff transfers over to "real" graphic design and a whole lot of stuff does not, but the biggest asset I gained was the thousands of hours I spent getting familiar with Adobe programs and a general understanding of the way they work together.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I think you'd get more traction if you actually showed that pic on here. Is it legal to?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KTM57 wrote:I just finished my graphic design degree myself and was laughing with some friends about how we got our start doing MX Sim stuff. A lot of stuff transfers over to "real" graphic design and a whole lot of stuff does not, but the biggest asset I gained was the thousands of hours I spent getting familiar with Adobe programs and a general understanding of the way they work together.
I have a certificate (not a degree) in graphic design and almost everything I did during class was moto/dirt bike related. While doing graphics for sim helped understand the basics of Adobe programs, I wish I experimented more because I thought I was decent until I took the class and realized my skills have been extremely limited :lol:

Good luck in your competition and future, Andreas!
Oakcandy
Team: MotoUnit

Post by Oakcandy »

Thanks a lot for supporting and advice!