All Things Battlefield

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: All Things Battlefield

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I really wanna see Bad Company 3. That or go back to modern/near future. BF3 with BF6 tech.
That would be neat or if they went cavemen and we all were running around with sticks and stones?
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

No thanks. Far Cry already went that route with Primal.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I really wanna see Bad Company 3. That or go back to modern/near future. BF3 with BF6 tech.
That's what I was hoping for as well. The depth and variety to BF3/4 is unmatched still, but Bad Company 2 was also a blast to play.
TeamHavocRacing

If Eagle Dynamics could come up with a good FPS to integrate into DCS World similar to ARMA, that would be the be-all, end-all. They already have DCS: Combined Arms ground combat and the Admiral Kuznetsov and USS Nimitz aircraft carriers that have working elevators, detailed interiors, and will let the player walk around the ships, so they're getting close. The aircraft modules are insanely detailed but are too expensive. Jane's Combat Simulations wanted to do that back in the day, integrate several stand-alone sims into a persistent online world.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I think if you build a game that really resembles BF3, with the destruction and pliable environment of BFBC2 and the new tech, animations graphics and all that it would be a blast.

For now, just hoping they remove all the political SJW bullshit and try to release a somewhat believable WW2 FPS.

Otherwise really loving the time to kill, brings back the skill game and makes 94 kill games easy to achieve :twisted:
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Racers52 wrote:I think if you build a game that really resembles BF3, with the destruction and pliable environment of BFBC2 and the new tech, animations graphics and all that it would be a blast.

For now, just hoping they remove all the political SJW bullshit and try to release a somewhat believable WW2 FPS.

Otherwise really loving the time to kill, brings back the skill game and makes 94 kill games easy to achieve :twisted:
I heard about the white man thing that was no accident.
TeamHavocRacing

I have no interest in BF5 for some reason yet.
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Anyone playing BFV? I caved and bought the deluxe edition and origin premier like a tool. So far the game is fun it does feel about 3/4's finished. The gun play is really the highlight I think they nailed it. Seems to be some netcode issues with time to death happening in 1 frame a lot. There is your typical balance issues that need sorted out, but the game has a strong base despite all the issues. Glad to see they went more with an authentic customization. I hope without the premium pass they deliver on content that is good and frequent. However, I do not have high hopes looking at the content released from SWBF2. Why has the game already gone on sale for 30$ is it really tanking that hard?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

On The Pipe wrote:.
I tried it out, just seemed in similar fashion to BF1 with regards to a lack of overall content. Maybe I'm just dreaming for another BF3/4, but it doesn't come close to that same level of variety. The maps feel like a step up from BF1, and as you said gun play is improved on. The $30 price is probably due to them trying to make up ground after the shaky marketing pre-release.