computer geek opinions needed

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Crushed Dissenter

computer geek opinions needed

Post by 808 »

I'm in the market to buy a new prebuilt pc, and there's one in particular that i have my eye on. It's the Alienware Aurora ($1500 configuration)

Any geek expertise input would be appreciated as the reviews are mostly good but I'd like to be 100% certain that i'm getting what i'm paying for when i'm spending that much damn money. Thanks
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: computer geek opinions needed

Post by aeffertz »

i7-8700K, GTX 1070, 16GB of RAM, m.2 boot drive and 2TB HDD. It'll handle 1080p probably at max settings in most titles, that GPU can handle 1440p too so depending on your monitor, it has good specs.

I price checked that specific build and you could save $200-$300 and have the same specs if you built it yourself but that's up to you to decide if the extra money is worth spending if you don't want to build it yourself.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Thanks for the input

I actually have a budget pc I had built maybe 2 years ago, but it's finally starting to become a true potato and it needs to be replaced. I'm glad I decided to build it rather than buy a prebuilt, since at the time I was hurting for money. But now that I have a decent paying job and whatnot, I don't mind spending the extra $$ to avoid the hassle of trying to put another one together, and tbh I barely trust myself with expensive parts like those.

Thanks again my mans
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Zoa is selling his atm
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49958