BO4: Blackout PC Beta

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Prada

BO4: Blackout PC Beta

Post by Prada »

Got an e-mail from NVIDIA yesterday including a key to try out the PC Beta. Anyone else?
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Re: BO4: Blackout PC Beta

Post by broland278 »

Same here
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Lost interest in CoD after MW3. Nail in the coffin was Ghosts on PC for me.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

I've played cod since back before modern warfare was released and stopped after MW3. Saw the trailer and it made me excited to play cod again for the first time in like 6-7 years. Personally, after playing it I feel like it just really isn't as good as I hoped. The game will get better with time but I can't tell you how many times I've killed someone, healed up, went in to loot and be killed by someone else sliding around a corner at super speed with dead silence activated, faster than I can hit tab to leave the inventory screen. Also, while i know it is in beta, is not promising to be getting 60-75fps with constant drops to 15-30fps on PC with a 4770k and 1080. Game runs worse than pubg. Like the new content and idea but the game overall needs some big adjustments.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

FlyinHigh wrote:I've played cod since back before modern warfare was released and stopped after MW3. Saw the trailer and it made me excited to play cod again for the first time in like 6-7 years. Personally, after playing it I feel like it just really isn't as good as I hoped. The game will get better with time but I can't tell you how many times I've killed someone, healed up, went in to loot and be killed by someone else sliding around a corner at super speed with dead silence activated, faster than I can hit tab to leave the inventory screen. Also, while i know it is in beta, is not promising to be getting 60-75fps with constant drops to 15-30fps on PC with a 4770k and 1080. Game runs worse than pubg. Like the new content and idea but the game overall needs some big adjustments.
Really? that low fps. Im getting around 60-80 with low medium setting on a i7 6700 and 1070. I think some aspects of the game can be improved especially the looting and gun balance but I think overall for its first beta its pretty solid.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

AtlasZoor wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:I've played cod since back before modern warfare was released and stopped after MW3. Saw the trailer and it made me excited to play cod again for the first time in like 6-7 years. Personally, after playing it I feel like it just really isn't as good as I hoped. The game will get better with time but I can't tell you how many times I've killed someone, healed up, went in to loot and be killed by someone else sliding around a corner at super speed with dead silence activated, faster than I can hit tab to leave the inventory screen. Also, while i know it is in beta, is not promising to be getting 60-75fps with constant drops to 15-30fps on PC with a 4770k and 1080. Game runs worse than pubg. Like the new content and idea but the game overall needs some big adjustments.
Really? that low fps. Im getting around 60-80 with low medium setting on a i7 6700 and 1070. I think some aspects of the game can be improved especially the looting and gun balance but I think overall for its first beta its pretty solid.
I got very stuttering frames on the lowest of low on Ghosts, with i5 4690k and 980ti. So it wouldn't be the first time a CoD game runs terrible :(