2010 AMA Motocross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Twitch
Team: Privateer

2010 AMA Motocross Discussion

Post by Twitch »

(:
MXS Online #239
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Re: 2010 AMA Motocross Discussion

Post by brent26 »

250- Barcia
450- is stewart back?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

No, bubba is still doing Bubba's World. My guess is RV2 will come back maybe 3 races late and sweep them all from there and win out.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Pumaxcs wrote:No, bubba is still doing Bubba's World. My guess is RV2 will come back maybe 3 races late and sweep them all from there and win out.
You think so? Nick Wey has his bike for the entire 450 season. Unless the team will run 3 bikes for outdoors...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Should be a good season after seeing so many good riders in the SX this year. Hoping that the Aussies will all be healthy by the start of it, ie Reed, Matt and Jake Moss, Reardon, Byrne and Metcalfe.
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

man i think grant and alessi will have a great battle this season
MXS Online #239
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Considering I have absolutely no idea who is actually running 450's, I'm going to go with this:

1. Stewart (Dunno if he's riding)
2. Villopoto (how's his injury though?)
3. Dungey
4. Alessi
5. Reed

250's

1. Pourcel
2. Wiemer
3. Canard
4. Barcia
5. Metcalfe
lluks252

Post by lluks252 »

Pumaxcs wrote:No, bubba is still doing Bubba's World. My guess is RV2 will come back maybe 3 races late and sweep them all from there and win out.
Bubba's World was recorded last year during the nationals, unless they are doing a season 2 of Bubba's World.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

bubba still hasn't even started riding yet. So even if he was gonna do any natoinals he's got a ways to go. I'd love to see Reed do good again but i think he's gonna struggle with Dungey, Alessi, and Grant. Would love to see Tommy Hahn near the front of the pack too.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Jbob, do you remember 08? He started riding 1 and a half weeks before the opener, and had a perfect season. I wouldn't put it past him. He's the fastest, period.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Voutare wrote:Jbob, do you remember 08? He started riding 1 and a half weeks before the opener, and had a perfect season. I wouldn't put it past him. He's the fastest, period.
i know what ur saying. That season sucked to watch lol. A full national season is not what his contract was set up for though. If he was healthy i could see them maybe trying to run the nationals since he missed out on the majority of supercross. I'd like to see him out there. I think if villopoto were healthy he could give him a run or his money.
DJD

Post by DJD »

lluks252 wrote:unless they are doing a season 2 of Bubba's World.
OH DEAR GOD!!!!

There are things that James was born to do, and making reality shows is not one of them.

He's needs to get his ass out there and race.
chris465

Post by chris465 »

Voutare wrote:Jbob, do you remember 08? He started riding 1 and a half weeks before the opener, and had a perfect season. I wouldn't put it past him. He's the fastest, period.
Of course he had a perfect season! There was NO ONE out there to race, funny how when the guys that are fast outdoors came back Bubba was no where to be found. Ricky did it with all the big boys there! Look at the results for 08 Ferry was second, like the guy but has never been a contender. Byrne was third, and Cooper was 4th. None of the fastest guys were there.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Does that change the fact that every race wasn't even close?

Come on, he won every race by 40 seconds. Sure, Reed wasn't there. Alessi was. Did he win anything? Granted, he got fucked up at Red Bud, but I didn't see him win. Shorty was there. Look, if you win every race, your fast as hell, regardless. And he also rode smart. Everyone makes mistakes. And you can't possibly argue that he didn't race because he bitched out because of competition.

Honestly, the reason he's not racing outdoors as much, is probably because the speed and work ethic he has murders his body. RC's career was short as hell. Why? Because he demolished every part of his body with his riding. Same with Stewart. Preservation of his body isn't that bad of an idea when you've been through the shit he has.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

DJ_Diehl#777 wrote:
lluks252 wrote:unless they are doing a season 2 of Bubba's World.
OH DEAR GOD!!!!

There are things that James was born to do, and making reality shows is not one of them.

He's needs to get his ass out there and race.
You said it...
We dont need another Pastrana
Hopefully James will keep his focus..That would be a damn shame
but I do beleive in taking a break once in a while..
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA